Page 23 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I have the Magus, he's cool. But I'm saving my frags for the Gunner LoL, I believe he has an actual Fury move.

[Original post edited due to lies and disinformation spread by "Mr. Wippel".... who is really just jealous that I have a Magus Lord of Light at level 9, and he just bought a Tour Eddie (Holy Smoke) that we all already have! Oh, and he spent all his fallen angel frags on a talisman set and will never get an Awakened LoL... because he secretly prefers Miley Cyrus over Iron Maiden!!!!]
    Last edited by Bakura; 09-05-2019 at 05:11 PM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    I have the Magus, he's cool. But I'm saving my frags for the Gunner LoL, I believe he has an actual Fury move.

Someone told me the 6th mystery LoL will be a hybrid of LOL and Lilliths.
    Also, that he will be like 4,000 frags and won't be available in the FC store. Anyone else know of this, or is this a myth?
    Hahahaha dam

OS
    iOS
    I have Warrior on 5 purples and he is decent - no game changer at al though and he has not replaced my high level farming team. Not sure what he wil be like with further awakens but so far he is solid and hits pretty hard. Decent for echo for sure.

I may just wait until the FC purchases occur for the rest of them. I also got the celestial set but still to level them up and put them on a character to try out. Did not get the other two sets of talisman that were available.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    The last "Lord of Light" added will be Lucifer. Someone came across him in the collections tab that randomly appears for some players, and he found a few characters that went along to support this. Until I see what Lucifer can do, I'm not buying any of the Lords of Light.

OS
    Android
    Same here grim,i baught a set of tals but im saving the rest

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    Passives can be disabled and buffs can be stolen, so it doesn't matter at all.
    So which Lord is good for farming, especially for the use in the color restricted dungeons?
    Blue Lord of Light inflicts aoe Doom and Dark Ghost with his basic. He's much better to get than red one.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Blue Lord of Light inflicts aoe Doom and Dark Ghost with his basic. He's much better to get than red one.
    It's all relative.. Doom and Dark ghost mean nothing here - I've LONG had a team set to clear silver buffs.... But the counters and removing damage shield of the Warrior LOL are fantastic.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Where u been yup? On vacation?

OS
    Android
    I use toons w/ no Doom passives (and singularity on another.)

The Ghost can pro long the enemy from dieing sometimes, but on my attack team I use M. LoL w/ a toon whose special can remove gold buffs. Kills ghosted immediately. (That's all I'm elaborating on about that.)
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    I saw a sentinel LoL, with perfect disable passive, perfect sleep and perfect stun chances. Not sure how hard he hits, but looks pretty good for a single hitter. Im wondering what the gunner and assassin LOLs look like. Tbh, thats the only reason I havent bought one yet... the frags a burning a serious hole in my pocket though!!!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs