Page 33 of 50 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    Nope. Redemption Frag Shardbornes are indeed 3 star characters. I don't know why, but they are.
    True but why is the Magus alone a 4* and only a 3* with the others ?
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I got her with frags, she didn't drop for me from a soul. I did purchase a few event soul bundles.... I'm apt to spend the $100 once a month on the legendary package. And if I wait for events like these, it's no big deal to burn some ironite on 3 or 4 soul packs.

I am, of course sitting at 12 ironite at the moment Which is how I know it's pretty impossible to get anything of merit done in this app unless you are refilling SOT constantly.
    Oh my goodness! 100 bucks per month? That's some heavy investment. Is that the whale approach we heard so much about? "Thanks" for this payment, I could not reconcile this with my conscience. This is more than what I payed in total since the game was released. On the downside: The developers will feel confirmed in their money grabbing approach, which is dangerous in my opinion!
    This is not meant as an offense, but it rather shows what happened to the game. It was a happy peaceful free to play game at the start (there was no PvP in the beginning), moving to slight pay-to-win, onwards to heavy pay-to-win (classic freemium bullshit). What we see now is pay-to-collect (characters that are ONLY available for cash) and pay-to-play with these heavy SoT costs for all the dungeons that are released (at a ridiculously high frequency).
    Recently I was around 9k Ironite, I used 2k for event souls in the first awakening event to get 1 LoL and used "some" more to get Magma Eddie and Malakhov. Then I was down to ~3k Ironite. I try to get up high in Ironite again but this is hardly possible with all the expensive dungeons. I planned to leave the game as soon as it is not possible anymore to compete by having good ironite reserves and a good ressource management. It seems like this critical state might be reached more or less soon.

I have one serious question alongside this: Why are you guys farming that new expensive LoL dungeon so intensively? For the awakening materials and the frags that can give the shardbornes, right? Or did I miss something? There is nothing else connected to the actual event that can be missed, apart from the event challenges e.g. grant spell vamp etc. Thanks for answering this! I am a bit lost in the game recently.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    I have one serious question alongside this: Why are you guys farming that new expensive LoL dungeon so intensively? For the awakening materials and the frags that can give the shardbornes, right? Or did I miss something? There is nothing else connected to the actual event that can be missed, apart from the event challenges e.g. grant spell vamp etc. Thanks for answering this! I am a bit lost in the game recently.
    I actually farm the Raven Dungeon to get the new awakenable Cultists, and thanks to Bakura (Shadow Wicker Man, MACLO Crimean Soldier & Derby Demon) it goes fast. I don't do it for the frags as I already have all the Shardbornes, Dark Lilith, 4 LoL ...

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by kgk56 View Post
    I actually farm the Raven Dungeon to get the new awakenable Cultists, and thanks to Bakura (Shadow Wicker Man, MACLO Crimean Soldier & Derby Demon) it goes fast. I don't do it for the frags as I already have all the Shardbornes, Dark Lilith, 4 LoL ...
    I am moving onto the Raven one today I think. I will likely go with the team Bakura developed as well. I just got the Shardborne all done today. No Dark Lilith for me but I did get a Warrior Shardborne from the event souls to complete the set so I can take that as I usually get sweet FA from them.

You have four LOL! Jeez, how did you manage that! I could get a second but not going for it yet as I was glad to get the Warrior and he is 5 star purple and decent. I have done a couple of Witches up to 2 and 3 purple stars and left them at that for now. 4 LOLS and a Dark Lilith is beastly! LOL. I defo want a Dark Lilith - she is a nightmare, though easily beaten in the LOL 14 - in an arena team or gauntlet in the right team she is going to take a some beating (if at all) is she is paired up with the right set of allies and Eddie.....scary stuff but dont want to buy stuff that I can get eventually so I think I keep my hands in my pockets for now.

I did buy the tour Eddie as I can live with that outlay and it helps keep the lights on I suppose!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    I am moving onto the Raven one today I think. I will likely go with the team Bakura developed as well. I just got the Shardborne all done today. No Dark Lilith for me but I did get a Warrior Shardborne from the event souls to complete the set so I can take that as I usually get sweet FA from them.
    The Bakura team is actually the best for Me ... 4 keys and 184 runs ... a few losses but never against the Witch, only the Owl

Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    You have four LOL! Jeez, how did you manage that! I could get a second but not going for it yet as I was glad to get the Warrior and he is 5 star purple and decent. I have done a couple of Witches up to 2 and 3 purple stars and left them at that for now. 4 LOLS and a Dark Lilith is beastly! LOL. I defo want a Dark Lilith - she is a nightmare, though easily beaten in the LOL 14 - in an arena team or gauntlet in the right team she is going to take a some beating (if at all) is she is paired up with the right set of allies and Eddie.....scary stuff but dont want to buy stuff that I can get eventually so I think I keep my hands in my pockets for now.
    I only miss the assassin LoL. I find dark Lilith a little lame but with the right talis & allies, maybe ...

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    I just dont know what to do right now. I havent tried the ravens run yet. I only have one shardborne and no LoL. I can buy an LoL or wait. I have close to 3000 frags. Did people use thier awakening frags for level materials or did you just run the crap out of the LoL dungeons?

I dont know if I should start running the raven or stay with LoL. I can wait until the next LoL season for my toons.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I just dont know what to do right now. I havent tried the ravens run yet. I only have one shardborne and no LoL. I can buy an LoL or wait. I have close to 3000 frags. Did people use thier awakening frags for level materials or did you just run the crap out of the LoL dungeons?

I dont know if I should start running the raven or stay with LoL. I can wait until the next LoL season for my toons.
    Similar here, I first need to find out what all these dungeons are about and if they are worth it. So far I was pretty unobstrusive, have not yet played Maya, Airstrip or Raven. I mean they are permanent (or??), so I see no rush as there is nothing time limited with these (please correct me if I am wrong!). From the first view I think only Maya has good rewards, but I'm not sure.

I used 3 LoL keys during the first event phase for level 12. This was pretty ironite costly already. I used some more event souls to have enough frags to buy 1 LoL (warrior), to awaken him 3 times to get the Valor set. The 3 keys gave a lot of awaken material but not enough for the 3 awakenings. So I used some of the frags to get the upgrade material. This was rather easy and I didn't need many. But I am quite sure this will be different for the higher awakening steps. This time I won't awaken a character, as I don't need a set of oracles. Also I am sure there will be one event or another that has dungeon keys as rewards (at least it says in the august tuning notes that keys can be event rewards). I do not plan to buy another LoL with frags at the moment. I think the Talismans are more important, as we cannot get them anywhere else and all LoLs will be available for FC when the mega-event is over (mid of October).
    Until then I try to understand the new meta, what all these new characters can do and where they fit, and I try to get my Ironite stocks up again, as these dungeons really drain your stocks easily.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I got her with frags, she didn't drop for me from a soul. I did purchase a few event soul bundles.... I'm apt to spend the $100 once a month on the legendary package. And if I wait for events like these, it's no big deal to burn some ironite on 3 or 4 soul packs.

I am, of course sitting at 12 ironite at the moment Which is how I know it's pretty impossible to get anything of merit done in this app unless you are refilling SOT constantly.
    I bought 7 event soul 10packs plus the challenge reward souls to get 750 frags Dark Lilith. A couple months of stacking 6300 ironite gone in a flash, but the Fear Of Missing Out got the best of me with this event character. Was hesitant with Lucifer on the horizon, but the "free way" of getting DL requires all 5 LoL max awakened clearing dungeon, a massive resource investment that will take serious time. Time that will most likely introduce new better characters that will make DL obsolete when she finally is acquired. And she is REALLY COOL just wish I could get 5 red stars to get the blocking opponent revive passive. That is going to make a great advantage in arena against so many troublesome teams. I wonder how much better Lucifer is? Could be a let down like Killer Beast event finale was to Killer Prime introduced earlier but so much better.

OS
    Android
    As a "free to play" player I concentrate on the most useful toons I got. In my case it's only the Raven Witch. Missing so many toons so it's easy to choose what to do: nothing but wait! Maybe another overpowered toon is published with 3rd part of LOL Event, but I'll never get him (or her?) because of shit RNG and no interest in money spending on 24/7 farming.
    Lean back and wait for new bugs to come ... :-D

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post

I ran the LOL dungeons level 14 for my upgrade stuff - not really used that many awekening shards yet - just bought a few warrior packs for my LOL. and from that I also had enough to get my Witch started up to 3 purple stars (and a second one to 2 purple stars). I have done airstrip and half of Mayan so now looking at Raven's Alter to hunt down those targets. It is, at the moment, best place to get 3 star coloured upgrade evo shards which I will need a lot of for Witches and maybe Assassin LOL eventually.

What was the Lucifer character - assassin too?
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496