Page 34 of 50 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Raven's Altar vs. LOL XI-XV

Run Raven's Altar for 3* colored evo shards (best place to get them, every run they drop 2 or 3) and also Awakening frags... to get Awakening materials in special store. Also rare souls, Wicker awakening shard and mimic talis. Book of life/Tarot cards Cosmic evo materials.

LoL 11-14 for random Awakening materials/ Awakening frags/ 3* colorless talis evo runes/ shardborne souls/soul frags. Also colored soul frags, Lol awakening shard and light talis.

Both drop skill shards & FC and usual coins/ironite/SoT/.

Did 4 Raven keys today.... burned last of ironite.... but worth it to evolve 2 awakening toons each another lvl.
    Last edited by Bakura; 09-19-2019 at 06:54 AM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Colored Evo runes = rainbow runes?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    Colored Evo runes = rainbow runes?
    Rainbow is actually "colorless"... meaning it is not color specific. (universal)

If your referring to the comment above, I actually said colored evo shards.... meaning color specific.
    The Ravens Altar dungeon drops all 5 different colored evo shards needed to evolve characters and in huge amounts to Awaken LoL's, Raven witch, and D. Lilith. It also drops the 3* rainbow/colorless shards.... but these are pretty common.

The Lol dungeon has the rainbow/colorless 3* runes to evolve talis and cosmic talis.
    Both dungeons are a "Hotbed" for those respective resources.

Btw.... when I first saw those terms on the forum, I thought the same as you, but figured it out eventually. It does kinda sound confusing, but I hope I made it clear for you.
    Last edited by Bakura; 09-19-2019 at 09:16 AM.

OS
    Android
    @Bakura: ty \m/

OS
    iOS
    LOL 14 you do get really decent rewards - loads of talisman for sure as I had to sell a load of them! I thin if you have the ironite and you want to awaken these two new dungeons are decent and worth doing. Not if you are tight for ironite though. Today I am mostly getting through 104 gold daily dungeon keys...at no real SoT cost to be honest. I never bothered with them so going to see how it goes burning through 100 of them!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    I ran the LOL dungeons level 14 for my upgrade stuff - not really used that many awekening shards yet - just bought a few warrior packs for my LOL. and from that I also had enough to get my Witch started up to 3 purple stars (and a second one to 2 purple stars).
    Why did You upgrade your 2nd Raven ? Dark Lilith is an assassin too : you will need the evo stuff.
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by kgk56 View Post
    Why did You upgrade your 2nd Raven ? Dark Lilith is an assassin too : you will need the evo stuff.
    Probably because it will be a very long time until I get the Dark Lilith as I can only now get it through achievments which will take ages - so my next assassin focus is likely to be a LOL, not Dark Lilith as I need the LOL to get the Lilith I think.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    I don't know for you people but for me maximum is 7-8 star,it's very hard to go above that...

OS
    Android
    My Warrior & Magus LoL are 5* level 9, Gunner & Sentinel LoL 3*, Raven 4* & Dark Lilith 3*
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kgk56 View Post
    My Warrior & Magus LoL are 5* level 9, Gunner & Sentinel LoL 3*, Raven 4* & Dark Lilith 3*
    Talk about collecting the whole set!