Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Cremate may be adequate. Many have seen dead bodies drag themselves across the battlefield and attack. I dont know how to handle the invisible enemy with only thier buffs showing or a myriad of other strange phenomenons.

They could create a yeti or bigfoot toon that may or may not exist. They only leave footprints or bits of hair, they would have unknown abilities.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Not sure what the final verdict is whether this LoL level 15 is "officially" bugged, but I'm grinding it with success.
    Here is my 2 cents on the topic.

-Auto-Grind Team-
    Hallowed Ed- Orbit
    Killer Prime- Greed/ Warlord
    Major Malakhov- Singularity
    W. LoL (Maxed)- Vipers/T3 Cosmic

*This order kept them healed better than any other variation.
    *Tapping Lucy (to focus attack) helps but is not mandatory.
    * This is not a 100% survival, but best I've seen thus far (95%.)
    * The Red Onyx twins in stage 1, seemed to be the biggest obstacle.
    *Out of the 3 LoL keys grinding 15, I got (4) Max Awakening shards.

Good Luck!Name:  Screenshot_20191006-190850.png
Views: 561
Size:  364.8 KB
    Last edited by Bakura; 10-07-2019 at 01:27 AM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Oof. After an alcohol induced decision caused me to buy 31 event souls to top off my LoL fragments and try to get Lucifer, I ended up not getting Lucifer and I used my Lord of Light soul and got a dupe Cosmic Lord. BUMMER!

I did get 3 Onyx sons, being warrior Magus and sentinel ones. They seem okay I guess. Anyone think I should save my dupe Cosmic Lord? I know he's a good character anyways.

OS
    iOS
    I Have dup Dark Liliths and A Dupe Gunner LOL.. While not imperative I hold onto them. I figure I'd at least keep them in stock until I REALLY need a sacrifice and can't hit it any other way. I "awakened" them just 1 level so the ability and initial stat boosts kick in.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    During a good buzz:
    "Effff it! Live for today..... let's roll the dice and see what I get."

The next day sober:
    "Ahhh my head hurts..... and what the f#@k happened to all my dang ironite!!!"

LoL..... always seems like a good idea at the moment.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Oof. After an alcohol induced decision caused me to buy 31 event souls to top off my LoL fragments and try to get Lucifer, I ended up not getting Lucifer and I used my Lord of Light soul and got a dupe Cosmic Lord. BUMMER!

I did get 3 Onyx sons, being warrior Magus and sentinel ones. They seem okay I guess. Anyone think I should save my dupe Cosmic Lord? I know he's a good character anyways.
    Save him,you need him for Lucifer achievement...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Not sure what the final verdict is whether this LoL level 15 is "officially" bugged, but I'm grinding it with success.
    Here is my 2 cents on the topic.

-Auto-Grind Team-
    Hallowed Ed- Orbit
    Killer Prime- Greed/ Warlord
    Major Malakhov- Singularity
    W. LoL (Maxed)- Vipers/T3 Cosmic

*This order kept them healed better than any other variation.
    *Tapping Lucy (to focus attack) helps but is not mandatory.
    * This is not a 100% survival, but best I've seen thus far (95%.)
    * The Red Onyx twins in stage 1, seemed to be the biggest obstacle.
    *Out of the 3 LoL keys grinding 15, I got (4) Max Awakening shards.

Good Luck!Name:  Screenshot_20191006-190850.png
Views: 561
Size:  364.8 KB
    This is the team I have used - also had a variation of it as well that worked but I think you are right - this one is a little more reliable with most team members able to survive with decent HP left - I have had one fail so far where Eddie was taken out - thought did not seen how but it was final level.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Hello guys,

I feel I need to share my current desperation and the ticket I just sent to NF (I will keep you informed if there is any response):

Dear Sam and all Nodding Frog,

I just finished opening 75 Nightmoon souls and the feeling I've got is one of a man totally beat down.

These souls were supposed to have double chance of 5* character (i.e. 2.54%), which, avareged, should have given me at least one 5* character per 50 souls. Well, it didn't, even after opening the 75 souls. OK, I understand that is "an average probability".

After opening these 75 souls, I've got about 6 or 7 (six or seven) 4* characters (don't remember exact number, as I was opening them in over a week period). But I opened the last 54 souls today and got only 4 or 5 (four or five) 4* characters. Out of these were two warrior Shardborns, the rest of the (total) given 4*s were 3* rubbish old characters.

And this is one of the two core problems:

a) These remaining 3* rubbish characters were primarily "the old ones" - those that are in game from the very beginning. I understand that you need to keep roster of old characters for the new players as well, but these could be easily summonable from the common "Rare" souls. The Event souls, on the other hand, should be of slightly higher value (not just considering that they even cost more Ironite in the Store, or are viable for real money). Therefore, they should consist of characters not older than e.g. 12 months. (3-*-5*).

b) The other problem is that the list of summonable 3*-5* characters (available in the roster for the given Event soul) gets longer and longer with each event and thus we have less and less chance of summoning a new character. E.g. - 12 months ago I had a much higher chance of pulling out a highlighted (event) toon (it doesn't matter if it is 3*, 4* or 5*) than I have today. If compared to situation (available roster) two years ago (or even three years ago, with the launch of the game), the situation is even more visible. There were limited numbers of 3*, 4* and 5* characters available from Rare or Event souls.

What good is it for us if we have double the chance (of almost nothing = nothing) to summon a 5* character, when there is already not a list of just e.g. three to five 5* characters, but instead, there are already 38 (!!!!) five stars characters, 100 four star characters (4*) and sixty 3* characters (current Striker soul roster) (if I counted it correctly on the small screen available). Even if we pull out a 5* character (the laws of average and probability seem not to work in players' favour here), there is a 71% (~27/38) chance that we will pull out a character that is more than 1 year old and most of us already have it. Should there not be the five brand new Football Eddies, the odds for a new 5* character would be even lower!

This is simply not acceptable, as it means an open mockery and straight-out-laugh to our faces - constantly swinging the odds to the favor of the company in time. No, I am not speaking about hard-to-prove issues like broken AI in the Arena, talismans not working, shift to pay to play strategy, etc. - this is pure math that can be verified by all players and you, developers, too.

Summary: Event souls should have limited roster of available characters (50% or less of today's numbers), they should consist only of "newer" characters and the inchreased chance of pulling out a 5* character should be 3-5% (I don't write that the chance should be trippled or quadrupled on purpose, as trippled or quadrupled zero is still zero).

Thank you for your time and response.

Kind regards,

OS
    Android
    Segoy, your results are very typical of event souls. I opened 80 souls and was lucky to pull Lucifer in the last ten. I did not pull any other 5 *. I did get several red and blue onyx along with a couple of other 4*

By far the worst purchase in the game are event souls. I only buy event souls if I am willing to buy the whole lot for the main character. I only did it this time because I am seriously considering quitting and want a few good toons if I want to return. No reason to save ironite if I quit. I am waiting for the next good sac event to dump my load of hoarded souls.
    Last edited by Muzzleloader; 10-07-2019 at 01:17 PM.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Segoy, your results are very typical of event souls. I opened 80 souls and was lucky to pull Lucifer in the last ten. I did not pull any other 5 *. I did get several red and blue onyx along with a couple of other 4*

By far the worst purchase in the game are event souls. I only buy event souls if I am willing to buy the whole lot for the main character. I only did it this time because I am seriously considering quitting and want a few good toons if I want to return. No reason to save ironite if I quit. I am waiting for the next good sac event to dump my load of hoarded souls.
    Hi Muzzleloader,

I think we are 100 % the same on this. I also don't buy event souls, unless it is certain I will get the character from the fragments. I also seriously consider quitting and that's why I wanted Dark Lilith and now I am thinking about Lucifer. The same with sac event - I am waiting for the fabled Halloween sac event and then it is done.

We became too much of hampsters in a wheel in this game - constantly chasing any given "event" - and to what purpose? I don't have inventory/resources to play Gauntlet higher than "A" and even if I had - I wouldn't have the time to play it. The same goes for Arena. And to spin the hampster wheel only for a new collection? One out of 10 new toons may be a game changer, but there is zero to none chance I will pull it out from the given 10 event souls. And I don't have 5900 (6*900 + 5*100) Ironite per month to help me get those 750/750 event frags for a new character.

Good luck on fulfilling your/our resolution.