Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    The inventory limi is a real pain - I have had to sell loads of stacks just to make space - not major but still they have messed up yet again on something really basic!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    The 9 free souls gave blue eyes. I bought a 10 pack, first since years, and got reminded why I don't do that anymore. So no lol for me. I think it is a nasty thing to have that one challenge in the event that already requires one of the event characters. At least make them available for fc right now. Also I think there is a huge pressure on these fallen angle frags with all the exclusive talisman sets. We will see how the mega event will continue. The gods mega event had a brilliant finish with the sac event, but as the game evolved, I fear that this won't happen again. From this perspective the event is more sort of a money grab, unfortunately.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Got red eyes but only 4* dupes. May try and save my resources and see if it plays out like prior mega events. I like these type of events because as they progress your resource acquisition ability also multiplies exponentially. This allows you to select the the characters that you really want and as trooper acquire them you can test them. Patience is key for me nowadays. Of the new LOL allies that I have faced none have shown to be a game changer. Great skills and damage but I can still manage them in the Arena.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    So I think I'm stuck without spending any cash at this point ... Ive completed all events (except for Awakening and Gunner) and farmed level X and XII, and opened all my Enlightened Souls. I've got ~750 Fallen Angel Tragments and 50 LOL fragments. I don't see any means to farm more of either fragments there's no reason to burn ironite to farm anymore right? My only option is to burn ironite buying enlightened souls hoping for a LOL.

Ps : I don't have enough ironite stocks for enough Enlightened souls to get another 750 lol fragments.

Am I missing something?

Thanks

OS
    Android
    Whats worth more? Awakaning soul frags as currency for the store or souls? I have not spent any yet

OS
    Android
    For those who have pulled a lord of light. I can earn enough falling angel frags with one more key. Is it worth getting a red or blue or wait until the other events to see who's the best to purchase or save for the ultimate toon.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    For those who have pulled a lord of light. I can earn enough falling angel frags with one more key. Is it worth getting a red or blue or wait until the other events to see who's the best to purchase or save for the ultimate toon.
    good question i m waiting and don't do anythings for now
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    I have several more keys. I dont know if I should use them or grind the normal LoL for a few more keys to play through the end of the mega event. Either way I will burn through ironite.

I dont need any normal evo material, but I will need the new fangled evo materials.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Trying to get enough resource to get my LOL to 5 purple stars and should be able to do it today as just bashing thorugh the LOL achievments and on VII just now and there is decent loot with that once I get it.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    loot are useless in lol 10 only for keys, no frag .... not so good event
    I play all troopers all days.