Page 1 of 50 12311 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

Lord of Light Mega-Event - Info and Discussion

The Lord of Light Mega Event is a series of events that will feature a number of collectible characters associated with the Lord of Light.

Throughout the course of this event you will be able to collect Fallen Angel Fragments which can be traded in for unique items in the Events Store such as various classes of the Lord of Light!

There will be 3 ways to earn the Lord of Light:

Earn from Enlightened or Lord of Light Souls

During the very first Lord of Light Mega Event - The Awakening I - players can complete event challenges to earn Enlightened Souls.

Enlightened Souls will drop 3 to 5* characters of any class, have 2x the chance of summoning 5* characters, and are the only soul with a chance of dropping a Lord of Light! These Souls will also provide 5 Fallen Angel, and 10 Lord of Light Soul Fragments. 750 Lord of Light Soul Fragments = 1 Lord of Light Soul.

The Lord of Light Soul is guaranteed to provide 1 of 6 classes of Lord of Light (Warrior, Magus, Sentinel, Gunner Assassin or Cosmic)

Please note that these Souls are ONLY available from event challenges during The Awakening I event, though they will still occasionally be offered in the Store over the course of the Mega Event.

Purchase The Lord of Light with Fallen Angel Fragments

Each class of Lord of Light can also be earned by spending a tribute of Fallen Angel Fragments. These fragments are earned in one of two ways:

• Every Lord of Light Mega event soul will drop 5 Fallen Angel Fragments (in addition to whatever character it rewards)
    • Certain events will also have Fallen Angel Fragments you can earn directly

Over the entire course of the Lord of LIght Mega Event you have the opportunity to earn up to 4000 Fallen Angel Fragments if you participate in the 3 main, and 4 support events (7 events total) that are planned.

Once you accumulate 1500 Fallen Angel Fragments, you’ll have enough to be able to purchase any available Lord of Light from the Store. A selection of Lord of Light characters will be added to the store after each main Mega Event. However, the option to purchase a Lord of LIght with Fallen Angel Fragments (and the ability to earn more Fallen Angel Fragments) will end at the end of the third and final Lord of Light event in October.

Lord of Light Store Schedule:
    At completion of Awakening I: Warrior and Magus Lord of Light Added to the Store
    At completion of Awakening II: Sentinel and Gunner Lord of Light Added to the Store
    At completion of Awakening III: Assassin and Cosmic Lord of Light Added to the Store

Purchase with Frontier Coins

The Lord of Light will not be available in normal souls, but will be available for individual purchase for 2500 Frontier Coins. However, they will not be available to purchase by this method until the final Lord of Light event is over. We will make it very clear when the “last call” for earning these characters via the other methods is, and thus when the option for purchasing with Frontier Coins will begin.

For example, if after the end of the third Lord of Light event you’re missing 3 classes of Lord of LIght, you’ll be able to slowly build up your Frontier Coins and then use those coins to purchase the missing characters.

Fallen Angel Fragments can also be traded in for a variety of other high value items from the Events Store, including Awakening Souls, Catalyst Souls, Evo Materials, Frontier Coins and more! See the Event Store for all offers available!:

Mega Event Bonus! Throughout the Lord of Light Mega Event, Satellite 15 will have the chance of granting Fallen Angel Soul Fragments! This is in addition to the 4000 fragments earned from events.

IMPORTANT: Fallen Angel Fragments will continue to drop throughout the run of the Lord of Light Mega Events (running until mid-October). We strongly recommend you hold on to these fragments. If you do accidentally claim a Fallen Angel Soul with your Fragments, you will still be able to get your Fragments back! Simply summon the Fallen Angel Soul you have claimed to receive one 1* Gold Idol, and 400 Fallen Angel Soul Fragments, thus returning the fragments to your possession.
    Last edited by Ruby_LOTB; 08-26-2019 at 10:22 PM.

OS
    Android
    Great addition to game, fun way to achieve like Gods of Powerslave event. Can't wait to see the Awakening effect on power creep.

OS
    Android
    I can access the Lord of Light dungeons, but still gave no access to any of the stores (so I can't increase my sands of time) or the book of souls. I can't do more than my daily 120 sands allow. How is this fair????
    Last edited by HuckFinn150; 08-26-2019 at 10:55 PM.

OS
    Android
    Huck, hopefully you can get it fixed. We have 7 days so hope you can get going soon.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    @Muzzleloader thanks, This makes like the 4th day off this. It's been since the update.

OS
    Android
    Well I bought 1 enlightening soul for 100 ironite and pulled the Assassin Lord of Light. Pretty lucky.

Name:  20190826_183030.jpg
Views: 5032
Size:  672.6 KB
    Name:  20190826_183514.jpg
Views: 5281
Size:  976.0 KB
    Name:  20190826_183455.jpg
Views: 5062
Size:  610.9 KB
    Last edited by gogosox40; 08-26-2019 at 11:37 PM.
    gogosox40-2036
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    Android

OS
    Android
    I'd love to pull a soul. I'm now out of sands until it can refill....

OS
    Android
    So the deadline ABSOLUTELY had to be met? No fixes to the crap update from Friday? Still can't use the app on my phone because I can't access the settings? UNBELIEVABLE (actually, not really...)
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    So the deadline ABSOLUTELY had to be met? No fixes to the crap update from Friday?
    Hi Kreg,

Note that we have a client hot fix incoming over the next few days for several UI issues, including this screen problem you have, as mentioned here:

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...gust-23rd-2019

-Kaz