Page 18 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    Have you downloaded have the latest client update? If so, DM me your user ID.

-Kaz
    Sad to say that this still isn't fixed. I still can't login. Only heard back from support once and I doubt I'll hear back until next week which means I'll miss out on the event. This is completely frustrating.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Good news, I'm getting a couple keys from floor X so that's gonna save me frontier coins.

Bad news is I really wish you could get more than say a dozen 3* Colored Evo shards per mega refill. I need 200 blue Evo shards for my Lord's 6th awakening and I can only get a couple of them per refill.
    I thought maybe getting character evo paks from the store might have more 3* blue shards than lol , but where they used to have 6 in a pak, has been reduced to 2.
    Hmmmm, I wonder why? 🤔
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    I thought maybe getting character evo paks from the store might have more 3* blue shards than lol , but where they used to have 6 in a pak, has been reduced to 2.
    Hmmmm, I wonder why? ��
    It wouldn't be a worthy deal anyways. Tbh something like 50 or so would make sense but 200 is a serious road block and it can really mess with someone if they suddenly need to evolve some 4* characters

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    It wouldn't be a worthy deal anyways. Tbh something like 50 or so would make sense but 200 is a serious road block and it can really mess with someone if they suddenly need to evolve some 4* characters
    Yeah, I actually need 50 to evolve to level 9, that's why I looked into it. LoL is a slow boat to nowhere, but at least they are re-rerunning the W. & M. Dungeons for this reason.

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodrigo-3281 View Post
    Sad to say that this still isn't fixed. I still can't login. Only heard back from support once and I doubt I'll hear back until next week which means I'll miss out on the event. This is completely frustrating.
    I feel your pain. I also had a similar problem during the end of the Night City mega event I think it was. I couldn't log in for 9 days due to an error on their servers linked to my account. So there was a lot of resources I missed out on but any resources I had that could be exchanged for event items in the store that were no longer there, they were willing to exchange which was something. From memory I think that included Charlotte fragments. They weren't willing to meet all my requests though so they gave me 300 ironite for compensation for not being able to access the game for over the week... :|

I'm not sure if this has been asked or mentioned but is the new key a permanent addition to the LOL X, like the Talisman key or is this event the only opportunity to earn them? I havent grinded too hard in this event and got 2 keys so far. I don't think I can be bothered spending a big chunk of my ironite just to guarantee a LOL so without a character to "awaken" the materials seem pointless at this point. Of course as the event progresses and I will be able to buy at least one LOL with the frags and later on with FC then I might be interested in the grind. But for now I am kinda meh about it. If it wasn't for the 3* evo runes and the achievement rewards tied to it I probably wouldnt be bothering tbh. I did get a couple of Light talismans to drop from floor XI but they are only 2*. At least the next evo event will be talismans so I will have some talismans to evolve.

I'm getting sick of seeing dungeons as this point though, there better be no more new dungeons for the next couple of months!
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    On the recent Hot Fix, they said they increased the LoL key drop rate. I just grinded a bunch earning over 100 blue 3* shards for awakening evo materials.
    I got like 14 LoL keys in the process.

Ironite is the name of the game with this awakening process.

Btw, I believe the LoL dungeon key is permanent, considering it was in the rewards before this event started, and they said more "Awakening" characters will be available in the future.

It would be cool if they made some of the older toons able to awaken.... like all the gods of Powerslave toons. Osiris & Horus need a comeback.
    Last edited by Bakura; 08-31-2019 at 08:40 AM.

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    On the recent Hot Fix, they said they increased the LoL key drop rate. I just grinded a bunch earning over 100 blue 3* shards for awakening evo materials.
    I got like 14 LoL keys in the process.

Ironite is the name of the game with this awakening process.

Btw, I believe the LoL dungeon key is permanent, considering it was in the rewards before this event started, and they said more "Awakening" characters will be available in the future.

It would be cool if they made some of the older toons able to awaken.... like all the gods of Powerslave toons. Osiris & Horus need a comeback.
    What floor did you get the keys from? It sounds like in the new dungeon...floors XI and/or XII?

And I realise the key is a permanent addition but I guess I was trying to ask if its permanent to the LOL dungeon floor X rewards? Or after this event (part 1), only available in the frontier section of the store for FC? I could do with some extra gunner and assassin material so I plan on grinding floor X a bit over the next 2 days and hope to get a few keys in the process to use at a later time.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    I am guessing that since there will be two more LoL dungeon events we will be able to earn some more keys. I dont know how many keys to stockpile to tide me over until the next event. At two mega refls per key, they are expensive to maximize thier use.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Since last night I haven't been able to log in. Getting the "error connecting to the server" error but no other app has any problem accessing servers so it looks like I'm going to miss out on the rest of this event which is a shame because I was actually enjoying it.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    I think I won't spend my ironite or time grinding right now. Have enough FC to buy all LoLs at the end of mega event if necessary. Also won't waste Awakening material, will see who is the best to level up.