Threaded View

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Lucifer? Really? Isn’t that the fictional character we already know as the Beast?
    Next they’ll have a character for God as well!
    I had kind of thought that the character in question marks along with the 5 x classes of Lord of Light they advertised last week that was due to be revealed in the final stage of this mega event, has been revealed already as Dark Lilith.
    Is this not the case?
    I’m mean it’s highly likely I’ve missed out on something. Is there any truth to this Lucifer or is this just a prediction?

I found a character labeled as Lucifer in the Collections tab, along with Dark Lilith. Made a post about it not too long ago. It makes sense to me. The LOL storyline says the Beast was his "other half", implying that the Beast and the LOL were part of one being. Religiously, Lucifer is associated with the planet Venus, the Morning Star. Lucifer is sometimes used as a name for Satan, but it can also be seen as a separate person, usually as the fallen angel who would eventually become Satan. He's been referred to as the "Shining One", "Lightbringer" and "the Lord of Light", from what I can see. I'm not a religious person, just looked up Lucifer on Wikipedia. Hope this is useful in the slightest...

Hell, if all that is bogus, the song goes "Lucifer was just an angel led astray", so there's that.
    Last edited by DoctorEly; 09-14-2019 at 09:05 PM.