Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I've given up on red eyes with event souls. I've only gained Lamia, Cosmic LoL and Magus Shardborn from fragments. I've also noticed the old toons change from 2* up to 4*, which isn't right. A common soul toon shouldn't be available via an event soul. I believe this is being done to water the pool down to make it near impossible to get the event toon. In the football event souls I've only seen corrupt rescuers and worms and soldiers. Like I said in another post. I'm on the blue eyes wagon with no way off for the foreseeable future.

OS
    Android
    tbh I'd prefer for Event Souls to only have chances for the relevant event characters. And for the rest of the slots to be things equivalent to the sacrificial hearts.

Like, for the Nightmoon souls. iirc that event, you had a tiny chance for Dark Lilith, a small chance for various shardborne, and then the usual pool 3-5 star characters.

Instead, I think it might be better for the nightmoon souls to generate Dark Lilith, the Shardbornes, and Moons. The moons being equivalent to sacrificial hearts of various levels.

Because it's kind of lame to do one of those event tasks to get an event soul, and you get something like that undead allied soldier which you get just for logging in daily.

I think getting sacrificial heart equivalents instead of normal pool characters would help player morale a bit too, because sacrifices get you useful stuff. Getting characters that you just end up sacrificing anyway is functionally the same, but the perception is different. Like, you get some sacrificial hearts, you think "ah well, lets see what I get for sacrificing these", while getting sandworms you think "Again ? Screw this nonsense!".

Ofc, whale-type customers who buy enough ironite to get 75 event souls for guaranteed things, might form the vast majority of the income stream, so it might be pointless to argue about this, but vOv.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    tbh I'd prefer for Event Souls to only have chances for the relevant event characters. And for the rest of the slots to be things equivalent to the sacrificial hearts.

Like, for the Nightmoon souls. iirc that event, you had a tiny chance for Dark Lilith, a small chance for various shardborne, and then the usual pool 3-5 star characters.

Instead, I think it might be better for the nightmoon souls to generate Dark Lilith, the Shardbornes, and Moons. The moons being equivalent to sacrificial hearts of various levels.

Because it's kind of lame to do one of those event tasks to get an event soul, and you get something like that undead allied soldier which you get just for logging in daily.

I think getting sacrificial heart equivalents instead of normal pool characters would help player morale a bit too, because sacrifices get you useful stuff. Getting characters that you just end up sacrificing anyway is functionally the same, but the perception is different. Like, you get some sacrificial hearts, you think "ah well, lets see what I get for sacrificing these", while getting sandworms you think "Again ? Screw this nonsense!".

Ofc, whale-type customers who buy enough ironite to get 75 event souls for guaranteed things, might form the vast majority of the income stream, so it might be pointless to argue about this, but vOv.
    Excellent idea, too! I fully back you up on this alternative solution, too.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Segoy View Post
    Exactly.

If, at least, the music was better (edited). I mean - the themes and riffs are awesome (of course, coming from IM), but the overall music experience is horrible - loud bangs and change of music/style whenever you switch different "screen", initial "scream" at the beginning of the battle, etc. - I ended up running the game on silent (although I have the game running almost all day long due to grinds). It is just annoying - neverending loop of the same short samples. Now, if there was a longer/complex "soundtrack" that would play unchanged regardless of what you do on the screen (kind of as "Iron Maiden radio") - that would be an awesome thing!
    If you go to settings and turn off either just the music or both the music and the sound effects maybe down halfway and play Maiden (or whatever) in the background it’s not as monotonous. The game does work nicely with other music playing apps. I personally turn the sound effects down about halfway and listen to music and they blend in well.

OS
    Android
    I turn music all the way down, sound effects at about 20%, then play the Powerslave album on repeat.

I like to leave a little of the sound effects audible, so if my auto-farming hangs on a full inventory, etc. I'll notice the noise is missing.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    I turned the music off a long time ago.

Certain sections would play the same guitar solos all the time. It made me wonder if Adrian & Dave ever thought while recording them, that people would hear them a billion times over.

It's weird now when listening to albums, then that part of the song that you've heard in arena or gauntlet plays, and you get a little stressed or your mind starts thinking game strategy.

OS
    Android
    Love maiden, but I have had all game sound off from day one. I don't even know what it sounds like. If i want to hear maiden, I'll play something from my collection

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    Love maiden, but I have had all game sound off from day one. I don't even know what it sounds like. If i want to hear maiden, I'll play something from my collection
    Me too. I listen to new dungeon music to see what they are using when something new happens but other than that I listen to my music through an amp and speakers, not through iPhone (though if I am doing some manual battles I sometimes stick in the headphones (maiden ones of course LOL) if out and about!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Hi! In the last floor give fallen angel frags? thanks

OS
    Android
    I also turned down music and effect sounds after the first few weeks of playing. My mobile has sh!tty boxes and, honestly, this redundant sounds drive me crazy! Sometimes I switch the sound back on if there is a new dungeon or so but that's it. Playing on mute but having maiden blasting on the 5.1 surround system is much better in my opinion
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020