Page 21 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by wipp View Post
    Blade,your the smart one here for not spending real money.i feel like a fool for buying a frag pack and using them to buy broken tals
    i will never buy anything in that game because prices are ridiculous
    If not perhaps if dev don't cheat too but they cheat
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by wipp View Post
    I must have baught duds. I been testing mine and i only inflicted doom on one char once.
    Maybe it works only on first turn.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    I have 1400 falling angel frags without spending any money. I dont see where you would need to buy 30 souls . After 4-5 dungeons not a inkling of a yellow talismam.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I have 1400 falling angel frags without spending any money. I dont see where you would need to buy 30 souls . After 4-5 dungeons not a inkling of a yellow talismam.
    because i think the game didn't gave me all rewards ( bug) less than 1400 for me = 3 pack to have 1500+
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    I still laugh my ass off, when I read how many still continue to spend money in this game.

And those "spenders" are not the saviours of the game, but the destroyers. Why should NF invest time to release something bugfree or fix bugs, when the money flows without that effort?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario.Ahner View Post
    I still laugh my ass off, when I read how many still continue to spend money in this game.

And those "spenders" are not the saviours of the game, but the destroyers. Why should NF invest time to release something bugfree or fix bugs, when the money flows without that effort?
    If "spenders" stop buying things the game will end very soon.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario.Ahner View Post

Many gamers feel the way you do. This game has changed hands several times, lack of revenue was the reason. Navigator Games under Nodding Frog, produces the game now. They have like 30 people in the company. When I found this out, I actually was surprised the game is as good as it is, with such a small company. Don't forget, payroll, office space rent, insurance, utilities, bandwidth, servers, backup servers, maintenance, etc. The cost to run things can be alot. If I spend $20 a month, that's a small fraction of their costs. Factor how many worldwide Iron Maiden Fans there are, then how many are gamers, then how many of those know of the game, then how many play and stick with it. Then... lastly.... how few actually financially support the game.
    From all of us who financially support the game, to keep the servers and bandwidth going, so you can leech for free and laugh down at us ......YOU'RE WELCOME !!!

Btw... added to my team in the last 8 days, Ed Hunter/ M. Lord of Light Lvl.9/ Wrathchild/Lamia, Reaper Boss/ Sacred talis/Yin talis
    Enjoy your free stuff.... I know I'm enjoying my "In App Purchases."
    Last edited by Bakura; 09-03-2019 at 01:50 PM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    If "spenders" stop buying things the game will end very soon.
    Yeah maybe, but it could be, that NF would rethink there business model and would try to produce more QUALITY instead of money milking quantity and untested crap.

I understand that need money to go on, but there are sooo many other possibilities to make money with the ingame purchases. Out there are a lot great games which showed, that it is possible to make money without P2W Crap and ONLY buy Characters and that stuff..,
    AND these Developers deliver quality, bugfree good balanced games.
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Many gamers feel the way you do. This game has changed hands several times, lack of revenue was the reason. Navigator Games under Nodding Frog, produces the game now. They have like 30 people in the company. When I found this out, I actually was surprised the game is as good as it is, with such a small company. Don't forget, payroll, office space rent, insurance, utilities, bandwidth, servers, backup servers, maintenance, etc. The cost to run things can be alot. If I spend $20 a month, that's a small fraction of their costs. Factor how many worldwide Iron Maiden Fans there are, then how many are gamers, then how many of those know of the game, then how many play and stick with it. Then... lastly.... how few actually financially support the game.
    From all of us who financially support the game, to keep the servers and bandwidth going, so you can leech for free and laugh down at us ......YOU'RE WELCOME !!!

Btw... added to my team in the last 8 days, Ed Hunter/ M. Lord of Light Lvl.9/ Wrathchild/Lamia, Reaper Boss/ Sacred talis/Yin talis
    Enjoy your free stuff.... I know I'm enjoying my "In App Purchases."
    Ahahaa love this. Well said!

OS
    iOS
    People do need to soend or the game wil die - at the moment my guess is that Iron Maiden are underwriting things and there may also be deals that get money to the devs through the tour such as a % of merch (maybe) or indeed ticket sales. They two are supporting one another is my guess here. But the game is a business and we have to consider that - if there is no money I cant see Maiden bailing it out. At the moment due to the tour links and promotions I think the game will be fine for quite a while.

I do buy stuff as well, not a lot but enough.

If we consider that as an example there is a player base of e.g. 10k - even if all of them were to cough up £5 a month that is not a lot of money for 30 staff and related game costs. Even £10 a month would not cover it all I am sure.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496