Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I thought they were pretty clear that obtaining a LOL beyond part 1 was not possible unless you purchased one with fallen angel fragments or with FC when they become available in that part of the store at the end of the mega event. Yet here we are with event souls that also give LOL fragments? WTF. I feel deceived. No way I would have purchased the souls I did in part 1 if there was any chance of LOL frags also being obtainable in a future event. Way to go. You duped me. Hope you are proud devs. With this and the fact I am still waiting for the proper rewards from the last gauntlet reset (have had no actual correspondence from 3 emails except to say the latest ticket was closed on the last email I got this morning saying they feel its been resolved when it hasn't!) I am getting quite pissed off with this game.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    Warrior and Magus LOL were taken away from buying with fragments and now we can buy the Sentinel and the Gunner. [...]
    Great...
    They still are available for me though, you just have to scroll a bit further to find them in the store.
    From the red sky of the east to the sunset in the west
    We have cheated death and he has cheated us

But that was just a dream and this is what it means
    We are sleeping and we'll dream for evermore

Rebuilding account form the scratch
    Mera-9796

OS
    Android
    To fulfil the Dark Lilith challenges we need all five MAX AWAKENED LOLs! This is a task for years! Or for them with really thick wallet...
    Stranger-8205

OS
    Android
    One night 9 new chars. All are very expensive to obtain and level up. To play or not to play, that is the question.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    It's nice to have a long term goal, but we need more free SOT to do all the stuff (daily quests+farming) or we need a reduction of the costs per run in the new dungeons.
    Yup said this many times, so c'mon Navigator Frogs!

OS
    iOS
    i have assassin LOL and have 1500 fragments to buy another one,who is the best LOL?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathbat6120 View Post
    Got the table for the latest event all ready, hope it helps!!

Attachment 6126
    You're awesome Deathbat....

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    i have assassin LOL and have 1500 fragments to buy another one,who is the best LOL?
    I was gonna wait for G. & A. LoL..... But after awakening a Magus.... I decided to get a Warrior..... due to the 300+ colored 3* evo runes. So, turned out I had 300 red.... evolved the warrior 3 times yesterday.
    Trying to get yellow 3* runes is a slow boat to nowhere.... Let alone hundreds..... from a dungeon open 1 day a week. Or, looks like we can buy packs w/ a hundred of each color..... plus they drop in dungeons now.

Something to plan for.

OS
    iOS
    Wait for Lucifer to arrive in game. We don't know his stats and what he will look like fully awakened, so do not purchase any Lord Of Light characters yet.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    Wait for Lucifer to arrive in game. We don't know his stats and what he will look like fully awakened, so do not purchase any Lord Of Light characters yet.
    Lucifer? Really? Isn’t that the fictional character we already know as the Beast?
    Next they’ll have a character for God as well!
    I had kind of thought that the character in question marks along with the 5 x classes of Lord of Light they advertised last week that was due to be revealed in the final stage of this mega event, has been revealed already as Dark Lilith.
    Is this not the case?
    I’m mean it’s highly likely I’ve missed out on something. Is there any truth to this Lucifer or is this just a prediction?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan