Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Preach it brotha!!!!

Yes.... I fully agree. I opted for opening 3 Awakening souls instead and got a 5* plus extras.
    Grinding LoL 14 is better if one could afford to.

This awakening crap is fun and challenging..... but seriously? the resource requirements are way too high.
    Very, very few gamers will have maxed awakened toons anytime soon.

Besides with the AI being so jacked and broken in arena, once you finally get a fully Awakened toon, will it really change that much as far as competition.
    I sometimes feel that with all the new toons and talis, awakened LoL, even getting all the relics...... my team gets destroyed more than ever in arena.

Irony is when all your hard earned tools, invested time, money and efforts = worse than before.

"And it makes me want to cry, and throw my hands up to the sky

So understand
    Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years"
    Last edited by Bakura; 09-23-2019 at 11:18 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Truth is.. if you aren't investing in PvP heavily.. all of it is unnecessary.. even for the Gauntlet. And certainly the storyline, what little there is of it, requires new characters or "awakened" characters.

At the core of the app there's no real playability once you have defeated Killer Beast in Night city. After that point.. it's all simply FOMO driven....
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    This pack should be modified, only one 5* colourless shard while 25 are required to awaken last level of a character.
    It costs 1000 Awakening frags, really expensive.
    Attachment 6288
    Your wish is their command!
    It's coming.
    Name:  20190924_033818.png
Views: 389
Size:  119.9 KB
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Truth is.. if you aren't investing in PvP heavily.. all of it is unnecessary.. even for the Gauntlet. And certainly the storyline, what little there is of it, requires new characters or "awakened" characters.

At the core of the app there's no real playability once you have defeated Killer Beast in Night city. After that point.. it's all simply FOMO driven....
    I agree. There really is little to no need to push for the new shiny thing all that much...but most of us do. I can grind and farm all day If I want to so that is never an issue for me but the new shiny should all be achievable over time for me anyway. Like the pay only characters - I can see why some want them to be exclusive to buyers but I do think they should be available for all at some point. But they have me with these as I want to get the Eddies and I can afford it so I do.

Also , I suppose they do nto want to say much about these pay only characters - if they were to say they will be available in the future they would not get the early birds liek me buying them so they are playing it the sensible commericial way I guess.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    With the release of these awakenable toons I am about to call quits to the game. I have only been going through the motions the last few weeks and slowly falling behind. When the liliths and gods came out it seemed the distance between have and have nots was widening. Now the LoLs and such topped that. These are definetly for end gamers and serious grinders. I just have lost the drive to continue the never ending grind. I'll see it through the the end of the mega event and see how it goes, I now understand why my uncle gave me his account. The grin he gives me when we talk about the game shows he doesnt regrett leaving.

I dont know how newer players even contemplate evolving LoLs and level needed toons for gauntlet and missions. We thought the cosmic talis bottlenecks and grinds were unbearable, but they topped it with the mega event requirements.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    O come on.its really not thT bad.at least we dont have a deadline to do it. I dont enjoy the grinding but i do like that us older players have something to work towards when we open the game. Dont give up that easy

OS
    iOS
    This app is impossible without constant and continual SOT refills. 240-360 SOT per day is pathetic.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Let's say you have 50 3* colored evo shards and no awakenable materials. What would it take in time and resources to fully awaken a toon? That's where many players are at, how can they save while having to evolve all the other toons.

I have alot of resources from when I took over, but without mega refills everyday it's hard to stay competitive. That doesnt count on the real money purchase only items. .

How much time and resources have each of the last dungeons cost? I know they are releasing these for long term players to stay interested, but it just causes bigger rifts as time goes by.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by wipp View Post
    O come on.its really not thT bad.at least we dont have a deadline to do it. I dont enjoy the grinding but i do like that us older players have something to work towards when we open the game. Dont give up that easy
    Yes. Imagine from the devs standpoint generating content to lure new players and retain old ones. Tough to give a balance for people with few resources something to participate in while not boring players with 300+ maxed sharded characters and all talismans. Awakening gives many of us something to do after you have every character and have done everything. I still love the game and want to continue, new content is appearing sparratically with event dungeons but they burn quickly. Now that we have new ultra powerful characters to Awaken it provides an objective for all the farming and expense. What does a player need a 999 stack of shards for? Good to have a use for all the built up resources, now if they only bring back the gold store...sitting on 250M+ and can't find a good use for it.
    This arena event is set up great with challenges that require active strategizing rather than 400 wins and stretch goals that made arena events lengthy chores. Mega event is well constructed also, NF is doing a great job of generating interest for participation. Building suspense for what lurks behind the curtain we are eagerly awaiting the ultimate character in stage 3. And thanks for not NERFING anymore, making a countermeasure via new talisman or character hurts way less than reducing the strength of a character or talisman set we work hard to get and upgrade.

OS
    iOS
    They just nerfed Gambler... just saying...
    CLANLESS