Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Slayer also syncs up to the game play quite well

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by wipp View Post
    Slayer also syncs up to the game play quite well
    So right. Best soundtrack for many reasons. Satanic violent destructive lyrics mixed with invigorating powerful sound. I always liked Iron M because the songs had history involved, like ancient mariner tale, Egypt Powerslave, Alexander the Great. It was like learning things in a fun format for the 80's stoner who rarely attended class. Slayer has always been my favorite band, and oddly enough their lyrics apply to the Legacy subject matter very well and the thrashing sound really makes it better than the in game background tunes. Like watching MTV with the sound off and playing an album you love for the sound instead.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    I always liked Iron M because the songs had history involved, like ancient mariner tale, Egypt Powerslave, Alexander the Great. It was like learning things in a fun format for the 80's stoner who rarely attended class.
    Damn, ya'll talking about me again? Hahaha

We actually had a teacher who let a kid play Rime of the Ancient Mariner in it's entirety in English class, cuz we were covering that poem.

Unlike the 3rd grade teacher who wouldn't play my friend's KISS ALIVE 2 on music Fridays.
    Seeing that album for the first time changed my life.
    Last edited by Bakura; 10-10-2019 at 10:35 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Damn, ya'll talking about me again? Hahaha��

We actually had a teacher who let a kid play Rime of the Ancient Mariner in it's entirety in English class, cuz we were covering that short story.

Unlike the 3rd grade teacher who wouldn't play my friend's KISS ALIVE 2 on music Fridays.
    Seeing that album for the first time changed my life.
    We got to hear Rime and Rush's Xanadu in my English class back in '88.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Hahaha... in 5th grade, we had to recite a poem to the class (we could read from the text) - I read the entirety of Rime of the Ancient Mariner. Which took like 45 minutes or something. My teacher was super-impressed with me, especially when I explained to the class (who by that point hated my guts) the themes of the poem.

Little did she know that I only found out about Coleridge from listening to Maiden! \m/

OS
    Android
    Speaking of Heavy Metal's educational influence....
    If it wasn't for Megadeth & Queensryche, I would probably have grown up trusting the government and mainstream media.

Remember Dee Snyder and the gang fighting Tipper Gore & the PMRC in congress?

Missing class and gettin buzzed while headbangin' taught us a knowledge you can't buy in college..... at least the university I went to, anyway!

😎🤘

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Speaking of Heavy Metal's educational influence....
    If it wasn't for Megadeth & Queensryche, I would probably have grown up trusting the government and mainstream media.

Remember Dee Snyder and the gang fighting Tipper Gore & the PMRC in congress?

Missing class and gettin buzzed while headbangin' taught us a knowledge you can't buy in college..... at least the university I went to, anyway!
    Not to further hijack the thread, but if anyone wants to spend an hour listening to a discussion about the intellectual history of metal, check this out. The speaker, Don Anderson, was part of the best metal band ever (other than Iron Maiden, of course) - Agalloch.

https://youtu.be/0Y6DcENupuw
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    well.... got lucky with Lucifer after all. The drop rate of the new megatoons is freaking low.

One question: anyone made a top 5 of the LoL's? I am close to 1500 fragments now. I already have the warrior, gunner and assassin. Would you guys pick magus over sentinel?
    judas-1441
    daily player, using all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    Sentinel's Fury is a massive hitter..... And fully awakened the passive kicks in to grant immunity to Doom and Crave

Magus's Ghost passive is easily defeated.... But Fully awakened he gains the ability to instantly kill anyone with doom or dark ghost on them...

You're choice. There really is no "best" one.. it all depends on how you want to play and what other characters you want to use for support.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Sentinel's Fury is a massive hitter..... And fully awakened the passive kicks in to grant immunity to Doom and Crave

Magus's Ghost passive is easily defeated.... But Fully awakened he gains the ability to instantly kill anyone with doom or dark ghost on them...

You're choice. There really is no "best" one.. it all depends on how you want to play and what other characters you want to use for support.
    It will take an awful lot of time to fully awaken the toons i guess. So in that case i am going for the sentinel. Thanks dude \,,/
    judas-1441
    daily player, using all troopers daily