Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3947484950 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Anyone with a Gunner Onyx Son have a tali recommendation? Eternal?
    AHABSHARPOON-5710

OS
    Android
    After many hours spent on the event, I don't know how many sands of time and soul fragments I got TWO Lord of Light Soul.. Assassin TWICE!.... Are we serious?? Twice the same?!?! On this type of souls there must be something that avoid you to pick up the same character. I really cannot accept this it's absolutely frustrating! If there is a reason that will drive me to leave the game is this one...

OS
    Android
    That's the game, just get used to pulling dupes in events like this. In the lilith event the first 10 were either red or blue. It took 17 lilith souls to get all five.

With the shardborne out of 7 souls 5 blue and 2 red. Got green with green frags no yellow or purple.

You are more likely to pull dupes repeatedly than get each individual. Many will confirm these findings.

I did get lucky and pulled 3 different soccer Eddie's and bought the second 2 before pulling dupes from souls.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I have already faced this situation with Lilith or Eternity Souls.... but this case is much different.. to get two souls it was hard in terms of time spent on the game and in terms of ironite. And also the possibility to get soul fragments disappear now (much different from Lilith soul/event)

I 'm asking about the possibility to swap one of the two Lord of Light soul I have, I'm really upset

OS
    Android
    I dont think it was any more difficult to earn LoLs than when lilith or the Gods were released.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Welp shows over

OS
    iOS
    They really should implement some sort of no-dupe drop for new character in event souls or in new character fragments --- but of course, that'll NEVER happen.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by LSMaiden View Post
    I have already faced this situation with Lilith or Eternity Souls.... but this case is much different.. to get two souls it was hard in terms of time spent on the game and in terms of ironite. And also the possibility to get soul fragments disappear now (much different from Lilith soul/event)

I 'm asking about the possibility to swap one of the two Lord of Light soul I have, I'm really upset
    Hi man,

I totally understand. I am in the same situation. I pulled two gunner LOLs - in pulls being done in two different weeks. I completely back you up on these. There should be some anti-dupe mechanism.

Then claim that they read all of these forums and pay attention to what are the main concerns of the players... To admins: I am sorry I just don't believe these false promises for already a long time, now.

OS
    Android
    I don't have such troubles. I didn't get any LoLs from event souls. I did get Lucifer so I'm not complaining.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    I was lucky enough to get Lucifer via event souls (around 40-50) as well as a magus Onyx son. I got a warrior Onyx son from the onxy soul and the sentinel LOL from a 2nd LOL soul so luckily no dupe. Bought Gunner and Assassin LOLs with frags (in case G and A class are more expensive like Osiris and Set turned out to be) leaving Warrior and Cosmic to purchase with FC.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.