Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950
Results 491 to 499 of 499
  1. #491
    Senior Member blade685's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    france
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,857
    it is just a dupes game, for last example: soccer eddies my last was 6 green lol
    Just a bad joke ^^
    I play all troopers all days.







  2. #492
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    461
    Ummmm I have like 4000 fallen angel fragments - and everything is gone from the store. Is the LOL event over? Am I stuck converting these into nothing now?

  3. #493
    Senior Member blade685's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    france
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,857
    over after the reset yes
    I play all troopers all days.







  4. #494
    Senior Member Bakura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Texas, U.S.A.
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    649
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    Ummmm I have like 4000 fallen angel fragments - and everything is gone from the store. Is the LOL event over? Am I stuck converting these into nothing now?
    This was in the LoL Mega Event in game newsfeed.
    Name:  20191006_061656.png
Views: 179
Size:  93.2 KBName:  20191006_061803.png
Views: 175
Size:  66.3 KB
    Bakura-0090
    ***Jomsvikings Clan***

  5. #495
    Senior Member edsel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    USA
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    659
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    This was in the LoL Mega Event in game newsfeed.
    Name:  20191006_061656.png
Views: 179
Size:  93.2 KBName:  20191006_061803.png
Views: 175
Size:  66.3 KB
    Dude I would be pissed if I had 3k frags and missed out on buying 2 LoL or all the other stuff. This forum is a must for staying abreast of developments and strategy. I would fail miserably if I didn't have all my troopers support.

  6. #496
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    461
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    Dude I would be pissed if I had 3k frags and missed out on buying 2 LoL or all the other stuff. This forum is a must for staying abreast of developments and strategy. I would fail miserably if I didn't have all my troopers support.
    3819 to be exact - and yes it stings quite a bit.

    And also the newsfeed is wrong - you cannot convert these frags into precious soul fragments. U can only claim souls that when opened give the frags back. Infinite loop

  7. #497
    Senior Member Bakura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Texas, U.S.A.
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    649
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    3819 to be exact - and yes it stings quite a bit.

    And also the newsfeed is wrong - you cannot convert these frags into precious soul fragments. U can only claim souls that when opened give the frags back. Infinite loop
    Email support. They are supposed to fix that at the event end.

    I had 950 fallen angel frags yesterday. I was waiting on some funds that never came through (was gonna buy 3x $10 paks for 600 more frags).... at 5 mins before reset, I settled for the Celestial talis and a cosmic rune.
    I'm still trying to accept that. I was so close to a 4th LoL.

    It would be cool if the Satellite 15 continued to give frags, 6 months from now u could get another LoL.
    hahaha

  8. #498
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    461
    NF support was super cool and worked with me on my blunder of missing the end date. Overall I am very happy and appreciative of their understanding.

  9. #499
    Senior Member Esquatcho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,179
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    NF support was super cool and worked with me on my blunder of missing the end date. Overall I am very happy and appreciative of their understanding.
    Thats awesome to hear! Good one NF!
    Gringo-4930

    Currently grinding for:
    Van Helsing - Dark Lilith - Pharaoh Dog King - Werewolf - Minotaur - LoL - Krampus / Celestial

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •