Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    LOL key looks exactly like the Viral key in the BOS.. fix this please.

Also I purchased 2 LOL keys and 1 Landing Strip key...... got 1 opening.... NOTHING stacks as Devs claim it does.

Keys NEED to go to the BOS so they can be redeemed when desired. Auto-opening TIMED dungeons is a BAD idea.

(Put Revenge talismans on Major Malkov and and run any LOL dungeon... the Timebomb achievement will be completed in record time).
    Last edited by Yup; 08-27-2019 at 09:41 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    We had the same slot problems when they started with cosmic particles. They should at least increase the number of slot equal to or greater than any increase of items released. Last time after many of us hit the overflow and sold resources they increased slot capacity. It's hard to decide what to sell when they keep changing the rules.

I had a similar problem last fall, I sold a bunch of 1 * evo shards only to regret that when the pumkin sacathon came along. I lost out on alot of evolving/essence increasing.

I have hesitated on running the new LoL dungeons until they at least respond to our concerns.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    We had the same slot problems when they started with cosmic particles. They should at least increase the number of slot equal to or greater than any increase of items released. Last time after many of us hit the overflow and sold resources they increased slot capacity. It's hard to decide what to sell when they keep changing the rules.

I had a similar problem last fall, I sold a bunch of 1 * evo shards only to regret that when the pumkin sacathon came along. I lost out on alot of evolving/essence increasing.

I have hesitated on running the new LoL dungeons until they at least respond to our concerns.
    Agree 100%. I'm saving all LoL dungeon keys for now because of this.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Which lol are you all buying with your frags?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by wipp View Post
    Which lol are you all buying with your frags?
    I'm going to save my Fallen Angel frags for awhile. I don't want to spend them on a Lord of Light that I may happen to drop from a soul later in the mega-event.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Spoiler Warning

The final character releasing in the store alongside the Assassin LoL is the definitely the merged form of the Lord of Light and the Beast Shard. Also, as much as this grind is ridiculous, I love where the devs are taking the story. Lilith really had no part of the lore and was kinda just a false playable LoL, and now we have more reasoning behind them both. So the Beast and LoL were one being at one point, but the Archangel Gabriel divided them and imprisoned them both. Now, I'm not sure if Avalon is supposed to be some form of heaven or the Garden of Eden, but I like how it is all being tied together. Doesn't explain why the Killer was more powerful than the Beast, but I'm going to disregard that.

OS
    iOS
    Blue Pyro Soldier does guaranteed timebombs with his power move

OS
    Android
    If love to do this dungeon. Since this event started all I have been able to manage is 50 LoL battles. How I miss mega refills. No response as of yet from CS.....

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckFinn150 View Post
    If love to do this dungeon. Since this event started all I have been able to manage is 50 LoL battles. How I miss mega refills. No response as of yet from CS.....
    My trooper auto replay option is stuck in the off position. Anyone else having this issue? Will definitely slow down my auto runs on timed dungeons by having to manually add a trooper each time.

Edit: it’s only LOL XI that auto is stuck to off - it’s ok on all other modes and levels.
    Last edited by Ezz; 08-28-2019 at 01:10 AM.

OS
    Android
    So far none of their hot fixes have yet to fix anything for me.