OS
    iOS

New Cheap Pack to Buy

Hi.

One of my kids got an offer on the home screen of the game for a £1.99 pack - has anyone else got or had this at all? It was a very good deal and cheap......I think it comes up as something like 'Non-buyers pack' in the email receipt you get through (I think I deleted it by accident)....so are the devs hiving off accounts to get a special offer as they are coded as players who have bought nothing in the past......one has to wonder what that is all about! Anyone else seen this one?

Can't remember what the loot was in detail but you got a legendary soul, gold, Ironite (350 I think), SoT and maybe some FC or IC. Sorry cant remember it all as it was reset and I was half asleep though aware enough to buy 2 packs! The offer then vanished after purchase I think. Not come up on my phone or ipad (As I have bought stuff on those).

Interesting! I'll see if I can find the details......
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

Just checked my game and there is this offer for 2.29€, don't know if it's the one you are referring to as it has 3 precious souls and 225 ironite instead of 350. I've never bought anything with real money, so it could be what you say. Name:  lotb.png
Views: 510
Size:  1.20 MB

OS
    iOS
    Yeah, that is it. Thanks for uploading the pic. I got he detail wrong but that is it for sure. Looks like a non-payers pack! It is a decent deal for newer guys and maybe some polder ones too!

Cheers
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Excuse me Scott, I'm trying to get one or two hard troopers. I sent you an invitation. Be free to accept or not. Thanks.
    LeoLagarto-6793

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoLagarto View Post
    Excuse me Scott, I'm trying to get one or two hard troopers. I sent you an invitation. Be free to accept or not. Thanks.
    LeoLagarto-6793
    Hi. Sorry to say I am at capacity at the moment with 50/50 filled.

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Didn see the pack too..