OS
    iOS

Fallen Angel Frags - Talismans?

I pulled a LoL Assassain out of the challenge reward souls already so the pressure is off to get at least one of them. Now I am wondering if I should use the frags on the Viper, Celestial or Blight talismans instead. I don't have any of those three sets and I see people always talking about the Viper at least. If we can get at least 4,000 frags, and a Viper set is 875, it doesn't really affect the ability to potentially get 2 other LoL at the end. Or even if it did, are they still worth getting regardless?

Only thing I wonder is if the 6th LoL they offer will essentially cost all 4,000 frags considering they made a point to highly recommend we save them all. Then again, the satellite and purchase options offer a way to top up anyway (I don't mind spending money on entertainment, especially on guaranteed items, and the hours per $ beats any trip to the movies or bar exponentially IMO).

Thoughts on the Red/Green/Blue talismans for frags?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by NyBSfP View Post
    I pulled a LoL Assassain out of the challenge reward souls already so the pressure is off to get at least one of them. Now I am wondering if I should use the frags on the Viper, Celestial or Blight talismans instead. I don't have any of those three sets and I see people always talking about the Viper at least. If we can get at least 4,000 frags, and a Viper set is 875, it doesn't really affect the ability to potentially get 2 other LoL at the end. Or even if it did, are they still worth getting regardless?

Only thing I wonder is if the 6th LoL they offer will essentially cost all 4,000 frags considering they made a point to highly recommend we save them all. Then again, the satellite and purchase options offer a way to top up anyway (I don't mind spending money on entertainment, especially on guaranteed items, and the hours per $ beats any trip to the movies or bar exponentially IMO).

Thoughts on the Red/Green/Blue talismans for frags?
    I would like to know how did you get enough frags to pick your LoL. I'm trying to finish normal challenges but that will not give me enough fragments to get my first LoL.

OS
    Android
    He didnt buy the toon, be pulled it from one of the event souls.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoLagarto View Post
    I would like to know how did you get enough frags to pick your LoL. I'm trying to finish normal challenges but that will not give me enough fragments to get my first LoL.
    I got mine (790 frags to be exact) with buyin' mega-packs ...
    Last edited by kgk56; 08-29-2019 at 02:42 PM.
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    He didnt buy the toon, be pulled it from one of the event souls.
    Thanks Muzzleloader. I try everytime to know more about the game asking and listening you. Up the Irons \m/

OS
    iOS
    I pulled it from the enlightened souls (1x LoL and 7x 3*) - I had 8 with finishing most of the challenges for the event. The Fallen Angel frags I don’t have 4,000 of but the announcement said we could earn that many over the multiple events so I’m thinking ahead.

But anyone have thoughts on those talismans??

OS
    iOS
    In the storyline in LEVELS XI and XII, Lilith names "Gabriel" (¿The Fallen Angel?) when talking to LoL.

I'm sure he will be the hidden character announced for the last leg of the event with the purple LoL... and he will be available with FallenAngel Frags. In the Newsfeed is said that we must keep aour frags until yhe end of the event... I'm quite sure he'll only be purchased if you have 4.000 FallenAngel Frags, or a lucky event soul... You can buy talisman and other stuff when the event ends and then you can see whatever more can be bought with them.

¿My thoughts? KEEP YOUR FRAGS.
    DickinsonMan-7678