Thread: character idea

OS
    Android

character idea

I would like to see a character that has the passive or a basic attack that would allow it to copy a negative effect on the target, and place it on all enemies. To make it interesting, you might also have the character copy a positive effect on a target and place it on all allies.

OS
    iOS
    On the subject of new characters I would like to see an assassin duelist make it in as a gauntlet character, based on taunt, criteria and counterstrikes. Might make a full post for full idea later.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing View Post
    I would like to see a character that has the passive or a basic attack that would allow it to copy a negative effect on the target, and place it on all enemies. To make it interesting, you might also have the character copy a positive effect on a target and place it on all allies.
    The Red Queen has a skill that copies a negative effect on a target and places it on all enemies and the Blackjack king has a skill that copies a buff from the target and places it on all allies. Furthermore, they each have respective power moves that handle golden buffs and silver debuffs respectively. You should be a developer for NF — your suggestion is exactly how it happened! ;o)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuke_Happy View Post
    On the subject of new characters I would like to see an assassin duelist make it in as a gauntlet character, based on taunt, criteria and counterstrikes. Might make a full post for full idea later.
    He almost did! But then he made the mistake of picking up the glove and now he’s gone. ;0)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
    The Red Queen has a skill that copies a negative effect on a target and places it on all enemies and the Blackjack king has a skill that copies a buff from the target and places it on all allies. Furthermore, they each have respective power moves that handle golden buffs and silver debuffs respectively. You should be a developer for NF — your suggestion is exactly how it happened! ;o)
    Sounds great, but they haven't been introduced yet to my knowledge. I have almost all the characters.