Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    I bought it a few weeks ago but I needed it and got use out of it. Frustrating, but honestly I wouldn’t have waited 3 weeks to save $25 if given the choice...

OS
    iOS
    I’ve had a 3* clansman package pop up and the price is an empty green box. That seems like a great deal!

But I pulled the 5* from a regular warrior soul a few days ago and that was an even better deal

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by NyBSfP View Post
    I’ve had a 3* clansman package pop up and the price is an empty green box. That seems like a great deal!

But I pulled the 5* from a regular warrior soul a few days ago and that was an even better deal
    Ya, he's $19.99 now but WAIT till next week and he'll be $9.99...
    Oh wait, I've already pulled 3 of him...
    AHABSHARPOON-5710

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by NyBSfP View Post

I did see it couple of hour ago but now the deal is gone.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    I spended maybe 6000 ironite and didn't get any LOL, but it gave me enough frags (790 to be exact) to pull the magus LOL ... totally worth it, especially when awaken (2X actually)
    Last edited by kgk56; 08-30-2019 at 10:12 AM.
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    I actually stopped buying any event souls, megapacks or kinda stuff neither for ironite, nor for real money.
    Just got disappointed every time. Normally I pull 3* dupes and sometimes I got some 4* dupes. I haven‘t pulled any 5* chars. The same with event rewarded souls except for raven witch and magus LOL.

- Horns Up -

OS
    iOS
    I have got only a few 5* toons from souls... Mystic Eddie, Aces Bomber Eddie and Warlord... This week I got another 5* toon finally from a soul, guess who? Mystic Eddie again. Among the dozens of 5* toons, I got one of the 3 I already have???? C'mon!!!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
    I have got only a few 5* toons from souls... Mystic Eddie, Aces Bomber Eddie and Warlord... This week I got another 5* toon finally from a soul, guess who? Mystic Eddie again. Among the dozens of 5* toons, I got one of the 3 I already have???? C'mon!!!
    Yeah, we have "guess-timated" that the RNG at certain times, will just give repeat toons. I have seen it many times.
    Just moments ago I was doing some sacs.... opened a Gunner Mythical and a regular Mythical.... both were Hallowed Ed.... I have almost all the 5* toons... didn't need him, but the pattern is there.
    Alot of Crusader Eds & Phantom Eds, too .
    If you're opening a bunch of heroics and keep getting the same 5* out of the 2 available.... save them and maybe try another day. It's weird.... it's like it knows the one you need and says "screw you, you're getting the one you already have!"

The Profit of the Beast
    (The Number of the Beast)
    "$6.66 The Profit of the Beast,
    Point .66 percent of RNG"
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!