OS
    Android

Gambler / angel Eddie frag or 3x mythical soul

Hello,

I have about 2500 ironite and I was wondering which of the options will be better.
    I've heard Gambler Eddie is a beast but is angel Eddie really that bad?

Or should I get three 5* character from the mythical soul instead?

I'm a new player with like just four 4* toons. Recently got the Pharoah Eddie from 7 deadly sins.

Do you mean 2500 ironite or 2500 frontier coins? I've sent you a trooper request, so you can check gambler eddie. Looking at your team I'd say either Gmbler Eddie or any other 5* toon will make your life easier, especially if you are in the early game. I'd focus on trying to evolve your 4* characters to 5*, so you can have all 6 talisman spots open. Maybe others can chime in and give you better advice.

OS
    Android
    Both Angel and Gambler are really good but they are bought with frontier coins, not ironite. Mythical souls are a great deal for new players like you but again, they can't be bought with ironite. Best way to get new characters at your level is to just open souls. When you open 10 rare souls you get enough fragments for an epic soul with a guaranteed 4* toon, and when you open a bunch of those you get frags for a mytical soul. Be patient and you will grow.
    Also, don't burn too much ironite buying rare souls, there are better ways to spend it. If you need more advice just ask, we've all been new to the game once.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Gambler is a beast but Alexander is still shining (especially in the Arena these days)
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateja View Post
    Both Angel and Gambler are really good but they are bought with frontier coins, not ironite. Mythical souls are a great deal for new players like you but again, they can't be bought with ironite. Best way to get new characters at your level is to just open souls. When you open 10 rare souls you get enough fragments for an epic soul with a guaranteed 4* toon, and when you open a bunch of those you get frags for a mytical soul. Be patient and you will grow.
    Also, don't burn too much ironite buying rare souls, there are better ways to spend it. If you need more advice just ask, we've all been new to the game once.
    Please do. What's the best use of it.

In the store I can see that you can convert ironite to frontier coins. So I was thinking of doing that.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhinit-0180 View Post
    In the store I can see that you can convert ironite to frontier coins. So I was thinking of doing that.
    Oh sorry, forgot about that. Well I would not advise buying Gambler or Angel yet since you don't have the talismans which make them OP. As Kgk said Alexander is pretty good too, don't have him myself but from what I've seen he can work with anything you put on him and he's good for farming pretty much everything. That's another option, imo better for your situation.
    There is not much to do with ironite as early in the game as you are. Try getting all skulls from missions to unlock skull quests, farm the highest level you can comfortably pass and upgrade your toons and talismans. It's very slow in the beginning but it will get faster.
    Just my 2 cents, others may have different or better advice.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Was wondering about this...I have 4200 FC but hate the way Angel/Gambler Eddies look (plus the song is awful). I have KP/Ferryman/Osiris, so I can either buy Alex to replace Ben Breeg Eddie for PVP, save a bit more for Angel/Gambler and hate using them, or just sit on my stash and see what comes next.

tldr: Are Angel/Gambler really worth 2000 more FC's than Alex?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by brogami View Post
    Was wondering about this...I have 4200 FC but hate the way Angel/Gambler Eddies look (plus the song is awful). I have KP/Ferryman/Osiris, so I can either buy Alex to replace Ben Breeg Eddie for PVP, save a bit more for Angel/Gambler and hate using them, or just sit on my stash and see what comes next.

tldr: Are Angel/Gambler really worth 2000 more FC's than Alex?
    Gambler is worth but Alex is still good with Orbit, Trooper or Viper talismans
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹