Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mizrael checking out at last

Dear fellow troopers.
    After spending around 3000 CHF since the launch of the game, i have sworn to myself to stop spending money on the slot machine in February this year.

Today, after 6 months of F2P frustration of never getting the event characters, i have decided to invest 60 CHF and bought the legendary pack with 3500 ironite in it. i spent it all to buy 40 souls since didn’t get any LoL out of the first 26 souls which i bought last week from saved up ironite. What did i get? TWO 4* characters (some shitty corrupt rescuer and a chopper) and 38x3* rubish!!!

This was the last nail in my LotB careers coffin. I don’t want to be frustrated every event anymore, i don’t want to see blue eyes flashing at me after spending THOUSANDS of ironite anymore! this games rewards system is the worst i have ever seen in my over 30 years of gaming!

Besides of that i have felt extremely overwhelmed by all those new “key dungeons” recently. they cost fuck loads of SoT and require 100s of runs to achieve something! and that’s somethings i don’t have the time and will for.

Another issues are Arena and Gauntlet! Arena has become a fucking buff fest with buffs appearing and disappearing for to me unknown reasons.

My this weeks Gauntlet run came to a halt in AAA where i met a team with the gunner Minotaur and an Angel Eddie plus two unimportant toons. if the oponent goes first the super over powered minotaur just viped my whole gunner team with a single swing! this happened 3 times before i gave up. that’s not my imagination of having fun!!!

Overall: I have beeway upset with the way this game is heading for a long time now. The developer team is simply a bunch of people, who don’t have a clue how to create a good, balanced RPG. that’s a fact!
    My prediction is that you will soon see a talisman set, which will just state “revive all allies and kill all enemies” or simply “win the game”... because they are lost for creative ideas.

There is not much positive to say about the game really. maybe the graphics? but for someone who grew up playing The Bards Tale trilogy and such, the graphics is the last thing i worry about.

I would like to thank you all my fellow troopers for sending me badges every day. It’s amazing how we never met or knew each other and still we felt this loyalty and responsibility to each other, with some of you for 3 years!!! big ups to you all! and to other forum member, who were not my troopers, but helped with their constant input and made it easier for others to live in the Iron Maiden universe. The community of these forums is one of the few positives about this game.

Im not gonna reread this wall of text i’ve just put together in furious agony, so excuse any mistakes and nonsense and thank you for taking time to read! i wish you all a great life and... Up the Irons!

OS
    Android
    So sorry to read this, but I definitely understand getting off the wheel. I agree, Gauntlet has been particularly challenging recently and new dungeons keep popping up. Thank you very much for all the badges and best of luck to you in the real world! Up the Irons Mizrael! \m/
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Sad to see another long timer call it quits. Good luck to you. Enjoy your free time.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for all the badges Mizrael. Sucks to see you go.

OS
    Android
    Sorry to see you go, but understand completely. I've been trying to give the game a second chance and play more competitive. I'm about done soon. The bugs and lack of response are just becoming too much. Enjoy life. ��

OS
    iOS
    Like I say to everybody who has the power to quit: congrats for breaking the spell! And ofc very sad to see another long time trooper of mine and great veteran go. We are only here for the love of the greatest band in the world and NF is exploiting that to the maximum! They really never will get it that if this game had not the name „Iron Maiden“ they would have gone out of business for a long time. It’s getting more and more sad!

All the best to you Mizrael! UP THE IRONS \m/
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Like I say to everybody who has the power to quit: congrats for breaking the spell! And ofc very sad to see another long time trooper of mine and great veteran go. We are only here for the love of the greatest band in the world and NF is exploiting that to the maximum! They really never will get it that if this game had not the name „Iron Maiden“ they would have gone out of business for a long time. It’s getting more and more sad!

All the best to you Mizrael! UP THE IRONS \m/
    They really are a clueless lot. I’m honestly amazed the game has lasted this long.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    I just found that team. A level 58 and a gunner Minotaur looked my fully sharded and maxed team in one blow. There something bad wrong here..,

OS
    Android
    That's the way that arena/gauntlet is going. A few good toons/ talis combo can be very difficult especially with the coin toss. Isnt that what alot of people want, OP combos to wipe your opponents.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    We were troopers for short time but always see your comments and were my thoughts as well. Sad to see you go, just wish you the best on real life.
    As many said and I said it since the beginning, NF now NG doesn't deserve to use Iron Maiden brand. They could have not lasted that long by them selves.
    Really hating that many dungeons and the unfairness in arena and gaunlet.