Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

OS
    iOS

Fear Inoculum Thoughts

For all of the tool fans hear, thoughts on the new album?

OS
    Android
    I'm in quarantine until I can find the perfect time to listen to the whole thing with 100% attention. Do you know if it is available on physical CD in a standard (not limited) edition? I've only seen the limited edition for sale online.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    I'm in quarantine until I can find the perfect time to listen to the whole thing with 100% attention. Do you know if it is available on physical CD in a standard (not limited) edition? I've only seen the limited edition for sale online.
    Druid- I'm in the same boat. Got my deluxe CD in the mail and the packaging is REMARKABLE. Waiting till tonight to listen to it uninterrupted with headphones.
    AHABSHARPOON-5710

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by AhabsHarpoon View Post
    Druid- I'm in the same boat. Got my deluxe CD in the mail and the packaging is REMARKABLE. Waiting till tonight to listen to it uninterrupted with headphones.
    Do you know if the deluxe CD is the only option? It's sold out everywhere, unless I want to pay $170 or more. I don't see a standard packaging option anywhere.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Druid-
    I've heard nothing of the sort. Bought the deluxe for $40 and honestly, I'm glad I did. I don't see why they wouldn't but TOOL has always been unpredictable. Wishing you luck in obtaining a CD at a realistic price.
    AHABSHARPOON-5710

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    I've heard from the local shoppes that the "regular" CD release will be sometime in November. For now, listening to the iTunes version. I've listened to twice with a few breaks. It's good. For drum lovers, like me, Chocolate Chip Trip is great!!
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    I've heard from the local shoppes that the "regular" CD release will be sometime in November. For now, listening to the iTunes version. I've listened to twice with a few breaks. It's good. For drum lovers, like me, Chocolate Chip Trip is great!!
    Fellow drum-lover and drummer. Chocolate Chip Trip is awesome. In fact, the whole album, percussion-wise, is hella fun to listen to. Danny Carey is what keeps me going back to any Tool album, to be honest.

OS
    iOS
    Been listening to it for days. Blasting in my ears when I saw this actually. Worth the wait and gets better each listen. I did delete the digital version intermissions though - never had much patience for those

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by NyBSfP View Post
    I did delete the digital version intermissions though - never had much patience for those
    How did you do that!?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    How did you do that!?
    On iTunes - I just held the track until an option to remove it came up. I may add them back later (show complete album becomes an option to redownload deleted tracks), but for now I just want the songs