Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Agreed. I've listened to it without distractions about four times now. I still feel the same about it. Again, it's certainly a good album, just not my favorite of theirs. I tend to gravitate toward more up-beat tempo stuff anyway, so it's natural for me to not be in love with this album. Despite that, it was still worth every penny I spent and the time listening to it. It will definitely get a few more spins before it gets lodged into the shuffled rotation of all my other music.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    I'm in quarantine until I can find the perfect time to listen to the whole thing with 100% attention. Do you know if it is available on physical CD in a standard (not limited) edition? I've only seen the limited edition for sale online.
    I've heard from the local shoppes that the "regular" CD release will be sometime in November. For now, listening to the iTunes version. I've listened to twice with a few breaks. It's good. For drum lovers, like me, Chocolate Chip Trip is great!!
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    I've heard from the local shoppes that the "regular" CD release will be sometime in November. For now, listening to the iTunes version. I've listened to twice with a few breaks. It's good. For drum lovers, like me, Chocolate Chip Trip is great!!
    Fellow drum-lover and drummer. Chocolate Chip Trip is awesome. In fact, the whole album, percussion-wise, is hella fun to listen to. Danny Carey is what keeps me going back to any Tool album, to be honest.

OS
    Android
    I just got an email about this upcoming physical release. Hallelujah! It won't last long, I'm sure.

https://shop.cosm.org/collections/to.../fear-inoculum
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell