OS
    Android

Finished Underworld Madness - need Troopers!

Just earned my last gold skull and want to try the Trooper thing to collect Eddies and upgrades until Night City and Arena releases. Doesn't matter if you are high level or low as long as you will play my champion daily and earn badges!

Ionswarm-4129

OS
    Android
    Hey dude,
    I'll add you, I play every day and all my troopers too. But man, what the hell, "want to try the Trooper thing" sounds like you didn't use Troopers at all until now, is that right ? If yes, man you are missing so many bonuses, I am in Underworld Madness level (not far though, just finished Circle of Fire) and I would be much weaker if it wasn't for Troopers.
    Feel free to add me ingame if you play Troopers every day:
    Hallion91-0142

OS
    Android
    Well, I just saw your team. I really doubt you finished Underworld Madness with just a level 100 Soldier Eddie, but anyway, I don't care about it as long as we gather trooper points together. Cheers, good luck !
    Feel free to add me ingame if you play Troopers every day:
    Hallion91-0142

OS
    iOS
    Congratulations on finishing. I just finished underworld madness today also. I haven't got gold on all of them yet though. I've got 5 spots to fill on my trooper list as well. Use them all daily. I don't have any 5 star characters yet but I'm working on it. Request sent
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Got you both. Thanks!

OS
    Android
    Just added Hallion!
    All the Beast!
    Thor-1767

Quote Originally Posted by Hallion91 View Post
    Well, I just saw your team. I really doubt you finished Underworld Madness with just a level 100 Soldier Eddie, but anyway, I don't care about it as long as we gather trooper points together. Cheers, good luck !

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ionswarm View Post
    Just earned my last gold skull and want to try the Trooper thing to collect Eddies and upgrades until Night City and Arena releases. Doesn't matter if you are high level or low as long as you will play my champion daily and earn badges!

Ionswarm-4129
    I added you (Rusalka-6140).
    I'll use your Trooper every single day, but you may not get the badges since the game crashes in 95% of the cases. However, if and when they fix this bug, you'll be getting badges from me every day
    If you want me to change my champion, just let me know.
    Feel free to add me: Rusalka-6140
    I'm a daily player, with a Child of the Damned (level 11 so far) set as a Champion. Every Trooper can feel free to message me and ask me to change the Champion
    The game crashes every (almost every) single time I try to use a fellow Trooper, so please know that I'm trying to be a good Trooper, but it's impossible with this bug.
    I do my best to pray/curse/swear/plead the game to let me finish a level

OS
    Android
    Just wanted to apologize to all of my Troopers. I managed to keep up with everything while traveling for 10 days, but the night I got home I started having issues loading. I get hung up on the title screen. Tech support had it fixed, but that only lasted a day. :/

OS
    Android
    I've given up on ever getting back into my original account, Ionswarm-4129. If any of my former Troopers have slots available, my new account is Relentless-3385.

Cheers!