OS
    Android

Smile \m/ to everyone from IronWarrior who loves Bugacy

Hi guys,

This game has been driving me mad since end of February this year when I started playing.
    I'm a daily player and currently playing the arena on Warlord I-V. Cleared the Gauntlet grade AA once. So still some ways to go.

So, I've been around here on the forum for a while now, but not actively.
    Been using Deathbat's guides a lot, they are so helpful. Thanks a million for that, Deathbat!!! (Hope you read this, it's really heartfelt, haha.)

And despite of all the bugs, I'm still playing. I don't call it Legacy though, it's Bugacy. Far more appropriate. xD
    We'll see how much more it can be f@#ked up...

My trooper slots are full but I have some that aren't playing any longer, so I could free those up if anyone is interested. ;-)

Greets

IronWarrior-6534

OS
    iOS
    Welcome to forums IronWarrior! Bugs and RNG are by far the worst things about this game! But like you, I’m also still playing, every day, since day one, so it can’t be that bad (or just dependency hahaaa). Have fun \m/
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Kudos for clearing AA after only 6 months of playing
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Welcome to the Forum and welcome to the Love/Hate relationship we call LOTB.

Sounds like your doing great, keep up the good work, and just remember patience is the key. Ive been playing for a little over a year and it can seem like forever trying to catch up. But you've joined at a good time. Resources in the game are more abundant than they were awhile back, so you'll have most of the toons and talis in no time.
    Every once in awhile they have events that let you "leap frog." That sac event months ago gave so much gold and Iron Coins I got caught up on most of the relics. I got more in one day than I did in the previous 6 months.

Have fun.... and if you get stressed out, check out this forum link for a laugh (in case you havent already seen it):
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...le-Autofarming
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Welcome to forums IronWarrior! Bugs and RNG are by far the worst things about this game! But like you, I’m also still playing, every day, since day one, so it can’t be that bad (or just dependency hahaaa). Have fun \m/
    Thanks, man - yeah it's buggy, but not buggy enough to stop us

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kgk56 View Post
    Kudos for clearing AA after only 6 months of playing
    Wow, didn't expect that, thanx! Currently struggling with AAA again… Gunners only -.- yikes

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Welcome to the Forum and welcome to the Love/Hate relationship we call LOTB.

>> Thanks for the welcome and... haha, love/hate relationship hits the nail on the head!

Sounds like your doing great, keep up the good work, and just remember patience is the key.

>> Yep, true that - learned pretty quickly that one can't have everything right away and also that what you think you want is not always what you really want or need. Got so many toons I totally wanted and have now - but don't use them XD

Ive been playing for a little over a year and it can seem like forever trying to catch up. But you've joined at a good time. Resources in the game are more abundant than they were awhile back, so you'll have most of the toons and talis in no time.

>> I agree

Every once in awhile they have events that let you "leap frog." That sac event months ago gave so much gold and Iron Coins I got caught up on most of the relics. I got more in one day than I did in the previous 6 months.

>> Man! Absolutely! That event was on my b-day and I got loads of good toons and FCs abundantly. That was fun.

Have fun.... and if you get stressed out, check out this forum link for a laugh (in case you havent already seen it):
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...le-Autofarming
    >> I'll check it out. Reading your posts especially made me lol quite a bit.
    Last edited by IronWarrior; 09-08-2019 at 04:50 PM.