Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Prodigal son,thanks druid

OS
    Android
    Arena event, 1st in a couple months now. Will be fun again now after our break. Thx 4 posting trooper. This popped up nowName:  Screenshot_2019-08-31-18-24-35.png
Views: 1133
Size:  1.18 MB
    Last edited by edsel; 08-31-2019 at 10:25 PM.

OS
    Android
    Hope the upcoming sacrifice Event will Feature new charakters. Its been awhile, since we we had such a sacrifice Event

OS
    Android
    Its good to see an arena event back but I am surprised about a Gauntlet event. We are still in season 4 for another 4 weeks...whatever it is it should start tomorrow with the fortnightly reset.
    I am trying to work out by the names and types of these events (and keeping in mind the current mega-event) if theres likely to be any other new characters this month? I don't think so looking at this (lack of a dungeon especially) but you can never tell. I am pondering if I do the plunge and buy a LOL with the ironite I have or save it in case theres other event souls this month.

Pit of despair sounds like its tied to the mega event to me, but whether it will provide more than just fallen angel fragments from event challenges though...
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    If you splurge and spend the ironite for souls will you get the one you want for the long term? They will all be available for FC at the end on the event. The question is do you need it today or can you wait . You may pull some in the future events and do you want a dupe? If you get a Lord can you fully utilize him by fully powering up?

It's a tough question I am trying to decide. If you completed all events you should be close to having enough falling frags. Do you save those to the end or cash them in for a soul?
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Saving it all, myself. Didn’t land a LoL, even with the extra three from the starter pack, but whatever. I personally always thought that character looks stupid from an art standpoint. Yeah, they may end up being badasses fully decked, but that will hold for about a month, till the next shiny toy comes along. It’s all getting a little ridiculous with all the shards and gimmicks when the game as a whole barely functions properly. As a person who loves the art and eddies I’m just waiting to see what his next incarnation is.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    Name:  Screenshot_2019-09-01-18-51-09.png
Views: 1185
Size:  1.16 MBheads up

OS
    iOS
    Yeah, I saw that too, which completely validated my comment before yours. Lol. Game is so FUBAR.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    If you splurge and spend the ironite for souls will you get the one you want for the long term? They will all be available for FC at the end on the event. The question is do you need it today or can you wait . You may pull some in the future events and do you want a dupe? If you get a Lord can you fully utilize him by fully powering up?

It's a tough question I am trying to decide. If you completed all events you should be close to having enough falling frags. Do you save those to the end or cash them in for a soul?
    I definitley don't need it and can wait. I do have the ironite available though so its like well I might as well make use of it.....but you make a good point about getting the one I want. That is unlikely but then at this point no one knows which are the better ones either.
    But according to the info the devs have provided the only event soul to give a LOL is the Enlightened so that leaves fallen angel fragments and FC to purchase them. By my understanding a dupe isn't possible unless you choose to purchase a dupe? I will be able to purchase 2 if not 3 by the time they become available for FC. I also figure if I get one with the event souls it could save me fragments to purchase (more of) the talisman sets and other resources instead?

Anyway decisions decisions, in the end none of it really matters :P
    Last edited by thealchemist; 09-02-2019 at 03:56 AM.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.