Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Critical Opportunity (Evolution) - Earn Cosmic Talismans and Upgrade Materials!

Name:  Critical-Opportunity_1200x676_EN.jpg
Views: 1525
Size:  320.4 KB

Earn Talisman Souls from Event Challenges, and summon to claim GUARANTEED Cosmic Talismans.

From now until September 16th at 5pm PT, complete Power Up and Evolution themed Event Challenges to earn a variety of rewards including Cosmic Evolution Materials, Fallen Angel Fragments and Talisman Soul Fragments.

BONUS: Complete Event Challenge Stretch Goals to receive new Evolution Talisman Soul Fragments!

300 Evolution Talisman Fragments = 1 Evolution Talisman Soul

The Evolution Talisman Soul is a unique Soul with contents that will change on a monthly basis (similar to Heroic Souls!).

This month the Evolution Talisman Soul is guaranteed to summon a T1 Purple Cosmic Talisman with the ability to grant the Chance set bonus! This ability grants Critical Strike Chance for 3 turns at the start of battle.

Note: It doesn’t matter when you earned the soul; the Talisman you will earn is determined when you open the soul, so saved up souls and fragments will change what they can give over time!

You can learn more about Cosmic Talisman categorization, and how to power them up here!

We have a few deals in store to help you grow and power up your Cosmic Talisman collection!

• Grab the Talisman Soul Pack! Each pack contains 3 Talisman Souls, Cosmic XP Runes, Tier 1 Evo Runes as well as some Ironite and Gold!
    • Get the Talisman Mythic Pack! This pack contains 1 Talisman Mythic Soul which GUARANTEES a T3 Cosmic Talisman, as well as a ton of Cosmic Upgrade Materials to improve your talismans.
    • Take your Talismans to the next level with the Ultimate Talisman Power Up Pack. Each Power Up pack contains some Ironite and Gold, Colourless Evo Runes, Cosmic Talisman Evolution Materials, and 3 Catalyst Souls!

The Catalyst Soul will summon a guaranteed Tier 1 to Tier 3 Unique Cosmic Evolution material, including: Onyx of Ruin, Demon Seed, Ashes of Ice, Sacred Crown, Book of Life, Tarot Cards, Gambling Dice, Starlight, and Black Rain.

**If the Critical Opportunity event challenges are not appearing for you, please reload the game and they should appear!

OS
    Android
    Still no access to the book of souls or any of the stores. I was able for about 5 minutes and now I'm back to square one. Please fix this.

OS
    Android
    I was playing in arena and my screen went black. Now i cant logg back in

OS
    iOS
    I’ve really enjoyed wasting 100 sot and 45 minutes farming normal wicker man so I could get one 1 star talisman. Only 9 more to go. I could be playing some of the new features but this is way better.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    I’ve really enjoyed wasting 100 sot and 45 minutes farming normal wicker man so I could get one 1 star talisman. Only 9 more to go. I could be playing some of the new features but this is way better.
    Normal Kingdom of the Sands also drops 1* Talismans. And you can Auto-Play that one.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Normal Kingdom of the Sands also drops 1* Talismans. And you can Auto-Play that one.
    Good to know - gonna stick with those levels instead. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Attn: NAVIGATOR GAMES
    I finished all "Evolution event" challenges that give cosmic soul frags.
    I DID NOT get a purple cosmic w/ chance. It says guaranteed!
    I got a blue cosmic. I've checked my inventory 3 times, just to be sure.

Maybe it's somewhere with the Light talismans that ARE NOT dropping in the level 12 LoL dungeon.

Spent 1,500+ ironite on the new LoL level 12, not 1 Light tali.
    You get fragments which will produce an "evolution soul" which will give you the tal.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    BNW floor III gives 1* talis more often.

OS
    iOS
    I ran BNW level one to go through my troopers and got 15 or so level 1 talismans. It was really quick.

OS
    Android
    You need to run the normal wickerman for 1* and hard for 2 *. You only need 5 1* and 5 2* for the lower acheviements. It didnt take that much SoT.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around