OS
    Android

Non Eddie Champs

I have had a rash of troopers changing thier Eddie champ for non Eddie's. I personally do not try out any toon. I just put them on auto and walk away. By changing to non Eddie's it forces people to play them before they can go into an extended auto mode. Dungeons wont let auto play your full team if you have some non Eddie's lying around.

Please leave your champ as an Eddie. I guess we will see a rash of wrathchild champs tonight as gauntlet reset.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Depends on what you are autoing and how many non-eddies to get through. I dont mind running them in auto in underworld notb with alex. If its a quick run each day, Im OK with that. But yeah, definitely prefer eddie champions!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    I went from a few non Eddie's to over 50%. Most of the time it doesnt matter, but when certain dungeons are being played I have to use the non Eddie's up before I can play them in auto. If I was only doing cosmos, BNW, or LoL it wouldnt be a problem.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    I had 6 non Eddie Troopers before, now I have 13. Mostly LoLs.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    I have the perfect number at the moment as I use them on daily challenges. I know others do like to try out stuff so hecne I tend to do the new shiny for a while and then try to revert to something useful - at the moment I am am 5 purple star Warrior LOL but will likely change to Shadow Wickermand Eddie for the Raven Alter as I think thathelps others out. I If I buy someone I usually put that up too as others often do not want to spend on an unknown entity so I put that up for a while for folk to use.

If it was 50% allies in trooper roster that would be a bit of pain but again I have had 25% before and just ran them in Powerslave - no big deal really.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    The problem can arise is when you have to burn through a bunch of non eddies before you can run some of the special dungeons. Many players dont try out the new roon in thier trooper list, they just auto through them to earn the badges.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    iOS
    Yes, my non Eddies doubled also. Hate it. I don’t care about your new LoL or whatever toon it is, it’s a pain in the ass when running my own stuff and your Troopers don’t fit the group. It’s the reason why when I need to drop a less than active Trooper, a non Ed will always get the boot, even if he hasn’t missed as many days as an Eddie. I wish they’d just put a ride along slot for Troopers.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    iOS
    SOT is too much of a commodity any more.. I'm getting so after 1 or 2 days, I'll remove a trooper with a non-Eddie champ. I can't waste SOT just to use some character I'd rather not use. It's not that bad when it's just one trooper.. but it's annoying when it is 4 or 5.

Kind of depends on play level though... back when I started I REALLY appreciated a few non-Ed troopers with special characters that allowed me to clear something. So, it's relative overall I think. I'm simply never looking to "test" some non-Ed.

If I do set my champ as a non-ed... I do it for a few hours.. then switch back to an Ed. I never walk away from the app with a non-Ed champ in place.
    Last edited by Yup; 09-25-2019 at 04:10 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Agreed,i had 4 non eddies,now i have a whole section of lols. I play them everyday but life would be much easier if they make troopers eds only