Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    All leaks are truth so far...but: no leaks of "Dracula" (October Event). Maybe Lucifer is Dracula?
    Unlikely; the collections tab didn't have everything in it. In addition, there are also Onyx Sons listed, which are likely just the corrupted versions of the Golden Sons from the regular LoL dungeon. So, I think that Lucifer having the Warrior LoL skills in place of actual skills means he's probably related to the LoL dungeon.

OS
    iOS
    What’s the point of leaking the character’s right before they are released? Some people may want to be surprised and not know everything in advance. Sure one could read leaks to a TV show if they want but you didn’t even warn people it was a leak. I’m sorry but that’s bad form.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
    What’s the point of leaking the character’s right before they are released? Some people may want to be surprised and not know everything in advance. Sure one could read leaks to a TV show if they want but you didn’t even warn people it was a leak. I’m sorry but that’s bad form.
    I mean, it says new characters I found. You don't need to click on the post if you're that worried about being spoiled.

OS
    iOS
    Yea it said new characters I found. That doesn’t mean anything. The person could have been new and just have noticed something new to them. Face it— whoever Dr. Ely is spoiled things. They can own it and have a disclaimer if they do it again. Let the person who leaked it answer—they don’t need you to answer for them. Surprised the Devs let this sort of thing even happen. Makes the game into a joke when it’s a constant beta test.
    Last edited by Zugzwang; 10-01-2019 at 11:50 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Done. Probably too late at this point, but I should've put it there in the first place. I didn't mean to make anybody mad or upset, I was just simply sharing something I found. Sorry for being an idiot and overlooking it, I guess. Anyways, it does go to show that some things slip through testing. They have patched it at this point, however.

OS
    iOS
    Whatever, don’t sweat it. People are offended by everything these days. For each of those, you will have someone offended if you didn’t share. It’s their choice to click, their choice to read past the first line once they realize they shouldn’t have clicked and their choice to be appalled and throw a hissy fit.

OS
    Android
    Ugh.

You know I just missed a moment to look into the collections tab. Me being the guy who instinctively opens and closes the BoS to close the notification that I have souls, I saw it for a moment and when I opened the book back up it was gone.

Damn it when is Collections gonna be an actual feature and not just a cock tease?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorEly View Post
    Done. Probably too late at this point, but I should've put it there in the first place. I didn't mean to make anybody mad or upset, I was just simply sharing something I found. Sorry for being an idiot and overlooking it, I guess. Anyways, it does go to show that some things slip through testing. They have patched it at this point, however.
    Don't be sorry. In this game we need every bit of information to be prepared for what is coming. Thank you for sharing!
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by NyBSfP View Post
    Whatever, don’t sweat it. People are offended by everything these days. For each of those, you will have someone offended if you didn’t share. It’s their choice to click, their choice to read past the first line once they realize they shouldn’t have clicked and their choice to be appalled and throw a hissy fit.
    If you thought THAT was a hissy fit you’ve never read my posts 😂. You should see some of my other rants. I like a good wind up on the forums man. It’s all good I really was just taking the piss over something that’s not a big deal. When the dude said he was sorry it kinda took the fun out of it but hey — he got the last word anyway.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
    If you thought THAT was a hissy fit you’ve never read my posts 😂. You should see some of my other rants. I like a good wind up on the forums man. It’s all good I really was just taking the piss over something that’s not a big deal. When the dude said he was sorry it kinda took the fun out of it but hey — he got the last word anyway.

I am resisting every urge in my Canadian blood that wants me to say "I'm sorry for being sorry"... I like a good bit of banter myself, but I have crippling self-loathing issues that like to be especially bad when I upset anyone. I know better than to bring my personal issues in here but... Eh. Whatever. Hope you're all looking to the content coming our way!