Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

[SPOILERS] New characters I found in the Collections tab

Hey everybody,

I recently had the "Collections" tab pop up in my book of souls, and to my surprise, I got a sneak peek at some upcoming characters. Pictures are acting up, I apologize.

Eddies

Fallen Icarus Eddie: a limited Flight of Icarus Eddie, who essentially has a form of labyrinth talismans on him. Passive is "Wings of a Dream": Increase negative effect duration on each enemy by 1 turn at the start of your turn. Deal additional true damage for every negative effect on the enemy after each action. 50% chance to avoid taking damage. Will take random damage based off of 10% of your max HP when you fail to avoid taking damage.

Soccer Eddie (Class unknown): Four star Eddie. No icon, no class. Appears in every character class page. Has placeholder skills, but should be fun to speculate.

Lone Star Eddie: Four star Eddie. Uses Gangland Eddie as a placeholder icon and skillset.

Characters

Lucifer: Five star, uses Warrior LoL as a placeholder.

Dark Lilith: Five star, unique version of Lilith. Deals physical, magical and true damage to all enemies for abilities. Inflicts perfect disable with her basic. Passive deals 500% of a random enemy's max HP as true damage to that enemy, then heals all allies to full afterward when an ally dies.

Pharaoh Dog King (Warrior and Sentinel): New PDK'S. Have placeholder skillsets from their respective Lilith.

Shardborn: Four star group of characters. Have unique skillsets and passive.

Onyx Son: Similar to the Shardborns, except these use the Minotaur skillsets as placeholders.

Evolved Wicker Cultists: Four star versions of the Cultists with updated skills and passives.
    Last edited by DoctorEly; 10-02-2019 at 12:59 AM.

OS
    Android
    Soccer eddie? Wtf

OS
    Android
    Sparton, it it you?

OS
    iOS
    Just in case anyone was curious, Fallen Icarus Ed had icon artwork, while everything else listed didn't.

Name:  fallen icarus (2).jpg
Views: 1572
Size:  206.7 KB

OS
    iOS
    YES THAT'S THE DAN MUMFORD ICARUS EDDIE! Sorry, it's just such a great piece of art and I love it so much. Also, I knew Lucifer was coming, but Dark Lilith is a surprise for certain. The Shardborn and Onyx Sons are the replacements for Newborn of Lights and Golden Sons, for the LoL storyline. This is exciting!

OS
    Android
    Lucifer or the dark lilith might be the sixth and currently unknown character from the mega event? Possibly the former due to LOL merging with the shard of the beast? and the shardborns and onyx sons are the "dark" (or corrupted?) versions of the golden sons and newborns? so maybe there will be new characters available in part 2 of the mega event? if not part 3 by the looks of it.
    Last edited by thealchemist; 09-02-2019 at 04:13 AM.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Dark Lilith. Take my Ironite.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    More likely than not Dark Lilith will be a boss only.

OS
    iOS
    I think that Soccer Eddie might already be coming this month since the cosmos cup event does sound like it'll have something to do with football.
    Been playing and collecting Eddies since the beginning...and I finally have 'em all!
    Romero's Legion will never die for good

OS
    Android
    All leaks are truth so far...but: no leaks of "Dracula" (October Event). Maybe Lucifer is Dracula?