Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Towerfall (Gauntlet) - Complete Challenges for Persecution Talismans, + MORE

Name:  Towerfall-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 1028
Size:  325.3 KB

Complete specific challenges in the Gauntlet for valuable rewards!

From now until September 15th at 5PM PDT, complete event challenges in the Gauntlet to earn rewards such as Cosmic Evo Materials, Talisman Soul Fragments, Ironite and more!

You can also earn a full set of Persecution Talismans by completing class-specific Gauntlet Battle event challenges!

Persecution Talismans are yellow talismans with a 3 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip them to reduce damage taken by 35%, and reflect 30% of the damage received back to all enemies. They also provide a 35% Chance to Inflict Perfect Heal Block on each enemy for 2 turns when hit.

Finally, we have a few deals available to help your Gunners survive the battles ahead!
    • We have 2 Gunner Gauntlet Packs on offer in our Limited Offers store in the Cosmos! The Gunner Soul Pack provides Ironite, 5⭐Yellow XP Shards, Rare Gunner Souls and a Gunner Legendary Soul to fill in and power up your team! The Gunner Talisman Pack provides Ironite, 5⭐ Yellow XP Runes, Skill Shards and a full set of both Persecution and Banner Talismans!
    • Grab the “Persecution Talisman Finisher Set”. If you are having trouble collecting all 3 talismans from the event challenges, you can buy 1 Persecution talisman for Ironite.

OS
    Android
    Where were persecution talisman previously available. I forgot about them until I was leveling up talisman for the challenge.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I think it was the Executioner event or maybe the infernal. Whichever it was I never got a set, so I don't recall.

OS
    Android
    Persecution are fairly new, it might have been the last event dungeon tied with Flight of Icarus Ed and the Minotaurs from memory as that did have a bit of a Gunner theme running through it.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    Persecution are fairly new, it might have been the last event dungeon tied with Flight of Icarus Ed and the Minotaurs from memory as that did have a bit of a Gunner theme running through it.
    Yes they were the rewards for completely the Dungeon with Flight of Icarus. They are also the rewards for the current Guantlet weeks.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    They are also the rewards for the current Guantlet weeks.
    Yeah I was hoping for banner to be gauntlet rewards instead as I dont have a complete set of them. Oh well... Seeing how I didn't even get my gauntlet rewards today the point is kinda mute :|
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    iOS
    your stupid gauntlet with only gunner team on AAA...boring...
    Last edited by Ip4; 09-02-2019 at 07:19 PM.

OS
    Android
    Gunner again!!???

OS
    Android
    Its a gunner season.. cmon guys, nothing new. Necropolis was only sentinel, Mariner magus. You know it, dont complain

OS
    Android
    Some people only need the slightest bit of a reason to complain. Some people complain just to hear themselves and other even complain even when the results are from thier own actions.

If it's a legitimate complaint with specific points it may lead to helping others. I like it when the complaint is it is a lame event because I already have the items in the reward.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around