Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I played and made it to AA tonight and hit this team. I lost the toss twice and in one blow the Minotaur killed my entire teams. They were maxed with shards and talismans and try these thing took one blow and I was laid to rest. Have yet to try again as I don't think my choices could survive either. Suggestions?Name:  Screenshot_20190902-231020.png
Views: 306
Size:  770.7 KB

OS
    iOS
    Well.. last Gauntlet event I got to AAA and was met with not one but two LoL awakened characters that destroyed anything I threw at them. Not only that, the Gauntlet rewards appears to be less than what was advertised... I only got 8 Brave talisman when should have received 10, plus the fragments for wrathchild, FFE and heroic souls were less too. I don't really care considering 2 or 4 do not make a full talisman set but its the principal surely. Oh well....

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckFinn150 View Post
    I played and made it to AA tonight and hit this team. I lost the toss twice and in one blow the Minotaur killed my entire teams. They were maxed with shards and talismans and try these thing took one blow and I was laid to rest. Have yet to try again as I don't think my choices could survive either. Suggestions?Name:  Screenshot_20190902-231020.png
Views: 306
Size:  770.7 KB
    gunner lillith with greed and inspiriation is important here I think. I nearly got kicked out of AA last round with a similar team. Someone with vipers (or with passive disable) also useful to avoid the M lillith.

Get rid of the minoraur first, after G lillith has stripped all the buffs and then its not such a tough battle.

Maybe try: Doomsday Ed (labyrinth), M derby demon (vipers), G Lillith (greed/inspo), prisoner (primordials)

This event kinda makes me which I kept more spare gunner lilliths. So useful for buff removal!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    I got hit with that same team and haven't been able to win. That yellow minotaur is an ASSHOLE!
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    Android
    Holy shit, I'm stuck here as well... that fucking Minotaur is too good :|

OS
    Android
    This one was doable. I did it using DDE(Labyrinth ) Magus Lilith(Fortune Sustaining) Magus Hierophant(Radiant Sacred)Alchemist( Warlord Sustaining ) Radiant set is absolutely required or Minotaur will destroy you.
    Real tough one was Ramesses, Gunner Minotaur(Persecution Chance) Sentinel Maclo(shell) and Assassin Minotaur(primordial)
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    This one was doable. I did it using DDE(Labyrinth ) Magus Lilith(Fortune Sustaining) Magus Hierophant(Radiant Sacred)Alchemist( Warlord Sustaining ) Radiant set is absolutely required or Minotaur will destroy you.
    Real tough one was Ramesses, Gunner Minotaur(Persecution Chance) Sentinel Maclo(shell) and Assassin Minotaur(primordial)
    You got both those teams in AA? If so, geez, one was hard enough for me last round (I got that ramesses team too).
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:

OS
    iOS
    Yellow Minotaur ripped 5 teams apart. 4 times that team was going first, his first strike left me nearly dead every time.
    AA ist the end for me this time...
    Ingame name : heavy-3412
    Don`t use troopers daily anymore

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    You got both those teams in AA? If so, geez, one was hard enough for me last round (I got that ramesses team too).
    Yes. Both.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    Yes. Both.
    Well Ive got all my fingers crossed I dont come across two gunner minotaurs!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for: