Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Character Fragment Event, featuring the DEBUT Lamia, Reaper Boss

Name:  Lamia-Reaper-Boss-Event_1200x676_EN.jpg
Views: 2428
Size:  311.4 KB

Crush the Lord of Light for Soul Fragments to earn a guaranteed 4⭐ character!

From now until September 5th, 5 PM PT, each battle in the Lord of Light dungeons has a chance of dropping Lamia, Reaper Boss Soul Fragments. Collect 200 and you can redeem them in the Book of Souls’ Fragments screen for your very own 4⭐ Lamia, Reaper Boss!

Lamia, Reaper Boss joins the cast as a new 4⭐ Assassin in Legacy of the Beast. The leader of the Savage Reapers, Lamia is straight from the mean streets of Night City and has some nasty tricks up her sleeve! Her attacks will ALWAYS land with a Perfect Hit, and she is able to inflict Fear and Dark Ghost on her opponents.

Normally, when the fragments drop, you’ll earn 5 or 10 fragments, but if you’re lucky, you could earn 50 fragments from one battle, so don’t be afraid of that 200 requirement! Additionally, you can earn as many Lamia, Reaper Boss Souls as you can collect the fragments for, so feel free to grab some extras for your next big Sacrifice!

SPECIAL EVENT ADDITIONS:
    Trade extra Fragments or Common Souls for additional rewards in the Event Store!

During this event the following additions have been made to the store:

• Talisman Soul Fragments x50 (250 Lamia Fragments, 10 per event)
    • T1 Purple Cosmic Talisman (Guard Set Effect) x1 (1000 Lamia Fragments, 1 per event)
    • T1 Purple Cosmic Talisman (Vampiric Set Effect) x1 (1000 Lamia Fragments, 1 per event)
    • T1 Purple Cosmic Talisman (Enduring Set Effect) x1 (1000 Lamia Fragments, 1 per event)
    • Frontier Coins x50 (200 Lilith Fragments, 3 per event)
    • Iron Coins x125 (250 Common Souls, 8 per event)
    • Skill Shard x1 (350 Common Souls, 3 per event)
    • T1 Evo Rune x1 (500 Common Souls, 4 per event)

In addition to this, for the duration of this event, the Lord of Light dungeons also have the following changes:

• Lilith Soul Fragments are available from all floors of the Lord of Light dungeons! Lilith Soul Fragments are a recurring fragment that is periodically featured in events, and may require you to collect them from multiple events in order to have enough to redeem a soul. Collect 500 for a guaranteed 5⭐ Lilith!
    • All Lord of Light dungeons will also have a 3x chance of dropping Rare Souls! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get more Rare Souls while getting your guaranteed 4⭐ character!

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help with getting and gearing up a Lamia, Reaper Boss:

• Get a FREE 10 Lamia, Reaper Boss Soul Fragments to start you off!
    • Grab the “Assassin Experience Pack”! This provides Ironite to help farm more fragments, a bit of gold, 5⭐ XP Shards, and Skill Shards to power up a new Lamia, Reaper Boss!
    • Various talisman packs are also available that work well with a Lamia, Reaper Boss, including Inspiration Talismans, as well as debut Yin Talismans!

Yin Talismans are purple talismans with a 3 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set to gain Immunity to Doom, Dark Ghost, and Mark effects.

Inspiration Talismans are blue talismans with a 2 set effect. Equip a full set to gain a 45% Chance to Extend the Duration of Beneficial Effects on self by 2 turns on Perfect Attacks. These Talismans also Lower the Duration of Beneficial Effects on the enemy by 1 turn with each attack.

Please note that after the conclusion of this event, collecting more Lamia, Reaper Boss Soul Fragments will not be possible, but any extras you have can be converted to Precious Soul Fragments. Additionally, this character is not available in any other souls, so if you miss your chance to recruit her, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

OS
    Android
    She kinda looks like that chick from Species lmao.

OS
    Android
    For those who wondering if LOL frontier dungeon drops lamia and lilith frags: no, it doesn't.

I found at the hard way.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvorada View Post
    For those who wondering if LOL frontier dungeon drops lamia and lilith frags: no, it doesn't.

I found at the hard way.
    Me too. The explicit statements in the copy about what "all floors of the Lord of Light dungeons" will drop are a little misleading.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by purplepeople View Post
    Me too. The explicit statements in the copy about what "all floors of the Lord of Light dungeons" will drop are a little misleading.
    Honestly this doesn't really make much sense to me.

LOL dungeon it's an open-door world. Always been the lilith frags environment. Doesn't require anything else than sot to be farmed.

LOL frontier dungeon it's a special locked up place where you can get access committing some special stuff which is frontier key, sot, ironite etc. Has been designed exclusively for awekening material farming.

How on earth someone could even think are those the same thing? What happens if someone doesn't have stockpiles of fc to buy the special key, stay cutted out of the event? Think about it

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    Honestly this doesn't really make much sense to me.

LOL dungeon it's an open-door world. Always been the lilith frags environment. Doesn't require anything else than sot to be farmed.

LOL frontier dungeon it's a special locked up place where you can get access committing some special stuff which is frontier key, sot, ironite etc. Has been designed exclusively for awekening material farming.

How on earth someone could even think are those the same thing? What happens if someone doesn't have stockpiles of fc to buy the special key, stay cutted out of the event? Think about it

You probably right, but I thought LOL frontier key just unlock new floors of normal LOL dungeon.

In my mistaken understanding, LOL now has XV floors, I-X without restriction and the last five need to be unlocked by time-based keys.

And anwsering you final question, no one need to be cut off if lilith and event frags drops in all fifteen floors.

But you are right. It is 2 separate things.

OS
    Android
    You probably right, but I thought LOL frontier key just unlock new floors of normal LOL dungeon.

In my mistaken understanding, LOL now has XV floors, I-X without restriction and the last five need to be unlocked by time-based keys.

And anwsering you final question, no one need to be cut off if lilith and event frags drops in all fifteen floors.

But you are right. It is 2 separate things.
    They enriched the plot giving some LOL dungeon some sense into the whole storyline, but besides that LoL dungeon and Frontier lol dungeon are two separate concepts and two different gameplay 🙂

OS
    Android

I found at the hard way.
    It does. I got 15 for one refill from Level X.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    She kinda looks like that chick from Species lmao.
    now that you said it, can't unsee it. Lol. Like the 3 (or were it 4, i think there was a 4th) movies.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    That witch looks like a male sorcerer...maybe she is very old?