Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    Yes, but they have good augments and aren’t useless. Lamia has no game changing abilities.
    Lamia skills are quite good. Removes Crave and it is Immune to Sleep and Stun. Good counter to Malakhov passive, Ferryman and Viper Wearing Charlotte. Death marks burns thru damage reduction sets, with Echo it could inflict 2-4 marks to all per turn without using any mana.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    My Lilth frag drops are not being credited. Have logged support ticket. Is this happening to anyone else?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mikus666 View Post
    My Lilth frag drops are not being credited. Have logged support ticket. Is this happening to anyone else?
    Night be. I can't check mine but about every other bug. I know it of 2 natural refills I've only shown 35

OS
    iOS
    I've refilled 600 SOT like 6 or 7 times, gotten about 2000 lamia fragments and 900 lilith fragments

Edit: got 2 lilith souls, got 2 magus ones... That's my third one
    Last edited by Unwon; 09-04-2019 at 12:00 PM.

OS
    Android
    What to buy? Enduring Cosmic or Vampiric Cosmic? Enduring is extremely annoying and can save your butt if opponent doesn't have means to remove it. Vampiric works well with Warlord and could make possible Warlord Sustaining Vampiric combo. Guard is also ok but many Eddies don't have Fury attack enymore.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    I am not sure I am going to go for any of them though may just go for 1 as I have a lot of cosmics now - far too many in fact and pretty sure I have a vampiric (?) but defo got Immortality (2 or 3), Chance (2 or 3) and several with the Detah Mark skill. I think a few Void Augments and a couple with Life too....cant remember what all else - I will need to take stock of what I have. I know for sure that the ones I get least are attack based - 75% of mine focus on magic with no attack stat.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Inventory overflow = the new RNG for me.

Again Devs. Please adjust the inventory overflow issue.
    The main reason I am able to play and have a reasonable change of "keeping up" in this game is the auto-run feature.
    I generally enjoy the farming events. I find a team that works and set a large amount of SoT to auto-run when I go to bed.
    Every night this week I wake up to inventory overflow errors and the run I had planned to complete is interrupted way before it should have ended. I have not been able to complete nearly as many runs of the dungeons as I had hoped as a result. I have used a huge amount of shards on characters I had no intention of leveling up just so I didn't feel I was wasting them. The sac event took me about 3 minutes to complete because every single dupe character I had was max level from all the shards I have burned. In a way I should thank you. I would have spent a lot more ironite buying refills to burn on this event if I had not woken up and found I hadn't used very much the night before.

I count about 25 new shards that were recently introduced to the game. LoL events have the potential to generate huge amounts of shards for the players that choose to really burn through the farming of the event. Inventory management is a huge issue with this game.

The game is great. Bugs and all it is still a lot of fun. Spending the little time I have to play fumbling through inventory control issues is just a waste of time and really takes away from the enjoyment of the overall escape I am looking for when I pick up my device to visit this digital playground.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    What to buy? Enduring Cosmic or Vampiric Cosmic? Enduring is extremely annoying and can save your butt if opponent doesn't have means to remove it. Vampiric works well with Warlord and could make possible Warlord Sustaining Vampiric combo. Guard is also ok but many Eddies don't have Fury attack enymore.
    I took the Vampiric, not sure I go for the others
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Got the vampiric myself. Doubt the other 2 are all that worthwhile.
    Been playing and collecting Eddies since the beginning...and I finally have 'em all!
    Romero's Legion will never die for good

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kgk56 View Post
    I took the Vampiric, not sure I go for the others
    My partner got the vamp one as well, and the stats are horrible! No HP and very low atk...
    Did anyone got some of the other two? I don't want to waist on the vampiric, but if all the stats are the same...