Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Lamia isn’t worth getting but 3 cosmic talismans are.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    Honestly this doesn't really make much sense to me.

LOL dungeon it's an open-door world. Always been the lilith frags environment. Doesn't require anything else than sot to be farmed.

LOL frontier dungeon it's a special locked up place where you can get access committing some special stuff which is frontier key, sot, ironite etc. Has been designed exclusively for awekening material farming.

How on earth someone could even think are those the same thing? What happens if someone doesn't have stockpiles of fc to buy the special key, stay cutted out of the event? Think about it
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    They enriched the plot giving some LOL dungeon some sense into the whole storyline, but besides that LoL dungeon and Frontier lol dungeon are two separate concepts and two different gameplay 🙂
    If all 15 floors dropped the frags, how could anyone be cut out of it? You don't HAVE to run floors XI-XV, but if DO run them, you should get the drops.

The upper floors arent different at all. It's the same crap with a different boss at the end. You can still clear all floors (so far) in under a minute with just gambler and KP and 2 leveling toons. There is absolutely NO reason we shouldn't be getting the lilith and lamia frags, quite pissed actually.

OS
    Android
    If you run the upper floors LoL there are many other rewards that drop that dont drop on the normal battles. Should they quit dropping 3* evo runes in the upper levels and only have the same but better drops in all the LoL floors.

Lilith frags dont drop during non events why aren't you complaining about that? Why shouldnt they have all the LoL open like BNW.

The upper and lower floors may have similar opponents, but are different in cost and rewards. If you want the upper floors to drop the same rewards as the lower floors, let's cut the SoT drop rate in the upper floors.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    Lamia isn’t worth getting but 3 cosmic talismans are.
    No! They are only T1, right?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    No! They are only T1, right?
    Yes, but they have good augments and aren’t useless. Lamia has no game changing abilities.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post

Crush the Lord of Light for Soul Fragments to earn a guaranteed 4⭐ character!

From now until September 5th, 5 PM PT, each battle in the Lord of Light dungeons has a chance of dropping Lamia, Reaper Boss Soul Fragments. Collect 200 and you can redeem them in the Book of Souls’ Fragments screen for your very own 4⭐ Lamia, Reaper Boss!

In addition to this, for the duration of this event, the Lord of Light dungeons also have the following changes:

• Lilith Soul Fragments are available from all floors of the Lord of Light dungeons! Lilith Soul Fragments are a recurring fragment that is periodically featured in events, and may require you to collect them from multiple events in order to have enough to redeem a soul. Collect 500 for a guaranteed 5⭐ Lilith!
    • All Lord of Light dungeons will also have a 3x chance of dropping Rare Souls! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get more Rare Souls while getting your guaranteed 4⭐ character!

This is why they should drop in the upper levels. None of what anyone has said makes any says. I dont care whether I need a key or not, I dont care what the SoT cost is, I dont care what other items drop in the dungeon, it is an LoL dungeon and it should drop Lilith and character frags.

OS
    Android
    I don't mind that Lilith/Reaper frags don't drop from the upper floors. The rewards I did get for 600 SOT in level 12 are just fine, and I still have time to grind the event. They can be two different things. But if you call the new frontier dungeon "Lord of Light" floors XI-XV, then you shouldn't say "all floors of Lord of Light" drop frags, you should say floors I-X. It's no big deal, just a minor bit of copy editing.

OS
    Android
    I dont consider levels XI-XV as normal lord of the light dungeons. You need a key to open them and I consider them special dungeons.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Played all troopers at lol XII and not a single soul fragment drop... anyone got better results?

OS
    Android
    I've spent 240 sot on level X and only gotten 100 Lamia fragments and 35 Lilith fragments. 10 fragments is there highest I've gotten. I can't get the 10 free due to no access to the stores. This with the connection errors is really starting to bite. The natural sands of time should be at least 500...