OS
    Android

Keeper of the Seven Keys (no ironite)

So I'm accumulating a lot of timed dungeon keys that I can't use cuz of the extreme demand for ironite to run it. They open for an hour or 2 to do as many runs as you can for 20 to 50 sot per run.

Let's take the LoL dungeon for instance, I need close to 1000 sot to run it for 2 hrs. That's about 240 ironite to run it once.

I'm now down to 300 ironite left I can hardly farm the regular LoL dungeon for the current event.

I don't mind the new key dungeons, I actually think they are a good addition but I find they are far too high on sot per run. I don't know maybe this is a way to get people to buy sot packs, (which I find way over priced). I don't know the answer to this but I'm hoping they do something soon to help this.

I've been playing this game for over 2 years now and it's making me lose interest. I think they're going to lose players and it's gonna be tough to get new ones at this rate. Just my thoughts, don't know if anyone else is struggling with this too.

OS
    Android
    I can't even do a mega refill or access the boss to summon the key souls. Been this way since the update, so I've been missing a lot. I'm not even sure I can get enough runs to get the new Lamia.

OS
    Android
    Ya... I'm at the bottom of the barrel too. Between skull quests and daily challenges I'm able to get a 30 ironite run a day... definitely not enough to build up my LOL or try some of the new dungeons...
    AHABSHARPOON-5710

OS
    Android
    I'm in the same boat. I've stopped running a lot of these dungeons due to the high SOT cost. I'm mostly holding out for Avalon (I feel like it'll be released soon since the new LoL event name-dropped Avalon a couple times). If it doesn't, and there's not SOT increase...I'm out. The game was fun, but it's only fun if you can actually play it.

OS
    Android
    I am also stockpiling a large amount of frontier keys and due to the high cost runs am also out of ironite, just like @AhabsHarpoon said im lucky to get the one 30 ironite refill per day at this point. It kind of seems like if your not gonna spend $100 USD per month on the app you cant possibly excede in the game anymore; despite your dedication of time and apptitude for strategy...