OS
    iOS

Best talisman set to date?

Is there a general consensus on the best “must have” talisman set to date? I’m guessing it would be one of the current 5 set offerings but I don’t have them all so just curious which I should pursue if given the opportunity.

Thanks

OS
    iOS
    In no particular order, what I consider top sets

Orbit
    Singularity
    Alchemy
    Labyrinth
    Trooper
    Warlord
    Greed
    Viper
    Radiant
    Primordial

I just purchased Celestial so that may be a consideration as I try and make a build on them.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    Cool thanks - have all those but singularity. And for some reason only 4 labrynith.

OS
    Android
    Stormseye, can you let me know if your celestals cast doom as described?

OS
    iOS
    I have celestials but not used them or levelled them yet - they look to be very decent on paper. The others that are mentioned above are great too and I use them a lot. I also use the follwing a lot in gauntlet:

Reapers
    Sustaining
    Frontier
    Persecution
    Present
    Dominance

My daughter has an account with not the best set of characters and she does well with a mostly magus team that survives due to the talisman - she has her team loaded with Oracle, Singularity, Alchemy and one of Primordial or Labs......think the team is SoL, Blue Buzz, Shinobi and either Prisoner/Witch/Field Marschall or Blue Lillith....none of them maxed fully and they do pretty good in most situations.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    In no particular order, what I consider top sets

Orbit
    Singularity
    Alchemy
    Labyrinth
    Trooper
    Warlord
    Greed
    Viper
    Radiant
    Primordial

I just purchased Celestial so that may be a consideration as I try and make a build on them.
    Celestial is good for destroying Maclo teams. I don't get the logic of Celestials after 1st turn.
    I'd like to add some to your list. Mainly for Gauntlet.
    Sustaining! It is 2 piece set and useful for all chars. There is never too much healing. Redemption for removing Invincibility and Enduring. Fortune. Magus Lilith is still absolute nightmare with it, especially when Singularity is active in team. Sacred. Valor.
    My dream set would be talisman set removing silvers from all allies after action. I wish...
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Don’t have redemption - does it only remove blue buffs not golden?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    Don’t have redemption - does it only remove blue buffs not golden?
    It removes only normal buffs. But some blue buffs are very annoying. Invincibility, Immunity, Counterstrike, Guard and Endurance for example. In gauntlet there are several teams with Warrior Undead Rescuer wearing Steel set for example. You need to take out that Rescuer quickly because you cannot touch others before it. Of course you can disable passive but there are not many chars capable of doing it and you want to use them elsewhere probably. Redemption is very handy in this case and you can use very "cheap" team to win that team. Other use is event dungeons. Removing Invincibilty and Endurance can speed up grind significantly. Third way is to use special sacrificial char. Redemption on death effect is Echo for all and Physical Reflect for all. The best example is warrior Death Dog. Put Redemption and Serenity on it and on its death all your team gets echo, physical reflect and clean all negative effects including silver. And dog resurrects itself.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    It removes only normal buffs. But some blue buffs are very annoying. Invincibility, Immunity, Counterstrike, Guard and Endurance for example. In gauntlet there are several teams with Warrior Undead Rescuer wearing Steel set for example. You need to take out that Rescuer quickly because you cannot touch others before it. Of course you can disable passive but there are not many chars capable of doing it and you want to use them elsewhere probably. Redemption is very handy in this case and you can use very "cheap" team to win that team. Other use is event dungeons. Removing Invincibilty and Endurance can speed up grind significantly. Third way is to use special sacrificial char. Redemption on death effect is Echo for all and Physical Reflect for all. The best example is warrior Death Dog. Put Redemption and Serenity on it and on its death all your team gets echo, physical reflect and clean all negative effects including silver. And dog resurrects itself.
    Ok you sold me on the redemptions 👍🏻