Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Pit of Despair (Sacrifice) - Earn Talisman and Fallen Angel Fragments!

Name:  Pit-of-Despair-Sacrifice-Event-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 3525
Size:  335.3 KB

Sacrifice for rare rewards!

From now until September 11th, 5 PM PT, earn bonuses from each tier of Sacrifice, in addition to normal sacrifice rewards:

• Tier I sacrifices have a bonus of 1 Talisman Soul Fragment
    • Tier II sacrifices have a bonus of 3 Talisman Soul Fragments
    • Tier III sacrifices have a bonus of 6 Talisman Soul Fragments
    • Tier IV sacrifices have a bonus of 12 Talisman Soul Fragments
    • Tier V sacrifices have a bonus of 20 Talisman Soul Fragments
    • Tier VI sacrifices have a bonus of 30 Talisman Soul Fragments
    • Tier VII sacrifices have a bonus of 100 Talisman Soul Fragments
    • Vortexes have a bonus of 150 Talisman Soul Fragments

Additionally, complete Sacrifice-themed Event Challenges for rewards including Cyborg Eddie Fragments, Skill Shards and Fallen Angel Fragments!

SPECIAL EVENT ADDITIONS:
    Trade extra Alchemist Fragments or Common Souls for additional rewards in the Event Store!

During this event the following additions have been made to the store:
    Fallen Angel Fragments x25 (75 Alchemist Fragments, 4 per event)
    Frontier Coins x50 (60 Alchemist Fragments, 3 per event)
    3⭐ Alchemy Talisman (Arcane) x1 (25 Alchemist Fragments, 5 per event)
    3⭐ Alchemy Talisman (Power) x1 (25 Alchemist Fragments, 5 per event)
    3⭐ Alchemy Talisman (Sorcery) x1 (25 Alchemist Fragments, 5 per event)
    5⭐ Sacrificial Heart x3 (600 Common Souls, 8 per event)

Need more essence? Head to the Event Store and grab our revamped Essence Chaser Pack for an extra boost for your next Sacrifice. This pack now contains five 5* Sacrificial Hearts in addition to Ironite, a bit of Gold, 5 Skill Shards and 20 Rare Souls!

Did you know you can double or even triple your rewards for a sacrifice? Doing a sacrifice with a higher amount of essence than the minimum required gives you a chance of getting double rewards based on how much you’ve exceeded the essence requirement.

OS
    Android
    The news feed says rewards are corvid souls.

OS
    Android
    yeah the news feed says bonus corvid souls.

OS
    Android
    I did an ultimate and tier 6 sac with no corvis souls. Just letting everyone know.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Another event I still can't participate in....

OS
    iOS
    Corvid souls were from an older event, right? I think that's a mistake. Although talisman soul frags (and not even that many) seem pretty thin rewards for a Sacrifice event.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    Android
    Corvid souls had an increased chance at Raven Witch back when she was released.

This event is okay I guess. I got 2 talisman souls, one a Tier 2 White and the other a Tier 2 Gold. I also got a Warrior Minotaur so that's cool.

OS
    Android
    Looking at the rewards its okay/average but yeah going beyond the event challenges is debatable. I have the resources but I have a feeling we are due for a good sac event next month. Not sure it will be quite like last years halloween sac event but quite possibly better than this.

I find the number of fallen angel fragments up for trade for alchemist fragments disappointing. In case anyone is wondering and looking to purchase a lord of light or three down the road....
    Since it costs 1500 fallen angel fragments and 2500 Frontier Coin to buy one, you will find that the option to trade for frontier coins using alchemist frags is 50% better value than trading for fallen angel fragments, if you are reasonably low on alchemist frags and not sure which one to go for. Theoretically it would cost 4500 alchemist frags to buy a LOL using the fallen angel exchange rate, compared to only 3000 alchemist frags for the Frontier Coin exchange rate, if that makes sense.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    I have to admit that I could call this event the sacrifice of Despair (for us players)...When I first read that "rewards include talisman and fallen angel fragments", I got a little excited because I thought fallen angel fragments would drop while sacrificing. I really respect the company's effort to gain revenue,and there are no "but's". Totally acceptable on my side. However, I would like to say that sacrifice events used to be really exciting from time to time. It is the event where players are rewarded for their efforts to strategically hoard souls, and have some fun, as well as some more things to gain than a tiring grinding event. Well, this would change towards the worse for obvious reasons, which I again totally respect. Shame, nevertheless, that the fun is gone in this one,too. Anyway, thanks, devs, for the events you offer us.
    We get so near, yet so far away
    We were meant to fight another day

trooper206-9991

OS
    Android
    Achievements fullfilled… next.