Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Worst sac event for me ever...
    Between heroics, legendaries, 1 mythic and everything in between, I've opened over 100 souls (rare or better) I had saved up.
    1 Edward the great, 1 Prisoner, 2 carriage riders and 2 phantom eddies represents the best I've gotten (and these were all dupes anyway). 10 precious souls... 1* hearts and idols
    Farming gold right now to open the last 30 or so that I have left, but so far, I haven't even gotten enough to get all the achievements. I've NEVER had this level of bad luck before.
    SMDH.
    Hailstorm-0380

A few of my Eddies/Allies:
    Iron, Vampire Hunter, Killers, Beast / Lilith, Wrath, LoL, The Beast, Musashi, Killer, Raven Witch
    Hallowed, Cyborg, Doomsday, Iron Maiden / Lilith, Minotaur, Prisoner
    Grim Reaper, Bass, Edward The Great, Crusader / Lilith, LoL, Lady Azov, Corrupt General
    Virtual Xi, Piece of Mind, Viking, Final Frontier / Lilith, Killer Prime, Maclo, Allied General
    Clansman, Trooper, Alexander, Phantom / Lilith, LoL, Charlotte, KP Beast

OS
    iOS
    I managed to finally get Alliance General!!! Woot!

Also got a handful of cosmics, though my epic got me a white T2 att :/

But yeah I didnt mind this one - The bonus of the talisman frags is that it gets us closer to a mythical talisman soul and the $1M idol drops offset the cost of the sacrifice. I think I dropped about 2 mythicals, 2-300 rares, 20 legendaries and maybe 30 epics. Upgraded most of the 4 and 5* chars with gold and still ended up about evens.

So yeah it isnt epic, but I reckon we should only expect one of those epic sac fests once, maybe twice a year really. Meaning there are always going to be ~10 'average' ones.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    did the sacrifices on one device, (nearly through with the event except that "sacrifice this much essence in general", but it will come with time)
    Got the yellow hierophant and the red minotaur. 2 I didn't have by now. So far so good.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    @ satani
    "what was the name of the dude that looked like the soldier eddie in winter clothes?" => Where Eagles Dare Eddie
    Last edited by kgk56; 09-06-2019 at 08:34 AM.
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by satani View Post
    did the sacrifices on one device, (nearly through with the event except that "sacrifice this much essence in general", but it will come with time)
    Got the yellow hierophant and the red minotaur. 2 I didn't have by now. So far so good.
    you won it with opened sac souls that you won ?
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    30 legendary souls only shit 4 and 5* red green and blue dupes like always no yellow hiero....i like that game rng
    Bad event again and again on my account
    Last edited by blade685; 09-06-2019 at 04:02 PM.
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    I've open nearly 50 legendary souls and get six 5* eddies, rest are 4* allies.

A good rate of 5*, but all dupes.

Done the achievements and save toons and souls for next month.

Since there is just a few folks that I miss, I aware it is extremely low chance to get a new character. That said, I hope we have a pumpkinfest ahead.