Thread: Um,okay. WTF?

OS
    Android

Um,okay. WTF?

I just put six 3star fallen angel souls into the portal. It showed above it cost 50k to redeem it. And I got....1star golden idols. I'm not great at math, but that kinda breaks even. Anyone else experiencing anything similar?

OS
    Android
    They said in the LoL Mega Event feed, that if you accidently redeem the fallen angel frags for the idols, you'll get your frags back. It's to protect from accidental redeem. They said the idols give 50k. We were all wondering if it just meant unlimited gold. But you just stated it costs 50k to open..... so you answered our question. It just breaks even.

I knew there had to be a catch, NF isn't going to let us have unlimited gold.

Thanks for making this thread!
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    They said in the LoL Mega Event feed, that if you accidently redeem the fallen angel frags for the idols, you'll get your frags back. It's to protect from accidental redeem. They said the idols give 50k. We were all wondering if it just meant unlimited gold. But you just stated it costs 50k to open..... so you answered our question. It just breaks even.

I knew there had to be a catch, NF isn't going to let us have unlimited gold.

Thanks for making this thread!
    Well if we ever come across a spend gold challenge in the future we could keep enough fragments for a soul or two and just do that lmao.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Well if we ever come across a spend gold challenge in the future we could keep enough fragments for a soul or two and just do that lmao.
    👍Good point!
    Hey, btw.... I put the Coalgiver list in the folder of pics, on my page. If you have any arena achievements, let me know.

Merry Christmas!
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!