Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Sac Event Rewards

Ok so, these sac event rewards are terrible. The fact that the tier one bonus is 1 measly talisman soul frag is just insulting. Your thoughts?

OS
    Android
    I feel that most of the kick backs lately have been severly under done. I wouldnt risk sacing too many characters tbh other than dupes. It really feels lately like if your not paying in to the newest most expense packs then your not gonna get to collect much/get past duelist 1 in pvp/get past A in gauntlet, or really get to do much of anything other than try futilely to run the new events...

OS
    iOS
    The Valentine hearts and Halloween pumpkins spoiled us. But they can’t do sac fests every month. Hopefully next month the pumpkins will return.

OS
    Android
    I'm doing just to 150000 for those fallen angel frags and nothing else. It's nice to not have to stress but the rewards barely add anything to the normal sac.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    This is why you conserve your souls. You save up for a few month until the really big sacathon presents itself. For many gold has become easier to hoard. For those who are still struggling with gold resources a good sacathon can easily take 20-40 MM to fully take advantage of the rewards. I know the pumkin fest 1 and 2 * evo shards became a limiting factor. Not every sac event can be a bonanza.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    This is why you conserve your souls. You save up for a few month until the really big sacathon presents itself. For many gold has become easier to hoard. For those who are still struggling with gold resources a good sacathon can easily take 20-40 MM to fully take advantage of the rewards. I know the pumkin fest 1 and 2 * evo shards became a limiting factor. Not every sac event can be a bonanza.
    You do have a good point, this is a game of patients after all.

"Initiative comes to thems that wait!"

OS
    iOS
    Yeah this has to be one of poorest sac events in a long time! Oh well, just save your souls folks!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    But there has to be a problem. The frags are bonus rewards. People are not even receiving sands of time. I like sacs events to farm sands. And even that was taking from us.

OS
    Android
    They just had a sac event, it ended 3 weeks ago.
    It usually takes 4 weeks to acquire enough to get an ultimate. I may have to buy a Trooper w/ FC just to hit that.

At least fallen angel frags drop.

(The thread with the parody songs is becoming my "happy place"...
    considering this sac event and the re-hashing of Holy Smokes Ed "Tour" pak)

Maybe next week, they'll have a new altered version of Doomsday Eddie, the only diff is that his cigar is on the other side of his mouth and he has no fury.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Personally, I am thinking about skipping this sac event. The only worth rewards are the LoL frags, but I am not sure I want to sacrifice so much for those. I gues I'll wait and buy LoLs for FC later.