OS
    iOS

Redeem codes claiming issue

Hello guys,

I start play this game few days ago and when i was searching for some information i came across possibility to get some free ironite from various redeem codes.

In every post i found there was described process of their claim by tapping options button and there you will find option to redeem code.

In my account I can t find this redeem code possibility neither it options menu, nor in any other game menu.

I already synchronize my account with facebook, made few purchaces and found forum thread where players share free redeem codes. Until now not single link which open the game and automaticly claim the redeem code works and also i didn t receive single e-mail with redeem code for me.

Thank you in advance for the solution of my issue.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubalgin View Post
    Hello guys,

I start play this game few days ago and when i was searching for some information i came across possibility to get some free ironite from various redeem codes.

In every post i found there was described process of their claim by tapping options button and there you will find option to redeem code.

In my account I can t find this redeem code possibility neither it options menu, nor in any other game menu.

I already synchronize my account with facebook, made few purchaces and found forum thread where players share free redeem codes. Until now not single link which open the game and automaticly claim the redeem code works and also i didn t receive single e-mail with redeem code for me.

Thank you in advance for the solution of my issue.
    Hey there. Ya, free ironite codes are somewhat time sensitive and have probably already expired.
    AHABSHARPOON-5710