OS
    iOS

Better enemy assignments on Arena fights

Currently, Arena enemies seem to be assigned by points earned, and what happens is that low-level players cannot fight in the Arena fairly, because most of the assigned enemies are always level 100, with excellent toons while you still have 2 or 3-star toons.

I think a better distribution would be to match people with similar level (levels 1-10 with levels 1-10, levels 11-20 with similar level foes and so on). Now I am level 72 and it's getting fair every day, even though people with level 100 is still very difficult to beat, but at the beginning I was suffering to find a match that I could win.

OS
    Android
    I'm sorry to say it doednt get any better. As you progress you will go against stronger opponents as you gain wins and strength. Then you will go against players with max relics, then you will go against players with every new toon/ talis combos as they are released. Then you cant believe the bugs and non AI boost.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Also, your idea of level 1-10 vs. 1-10 doesnt work either. What about the people who are willing to start playing the game and within a few levels spend hundreds of dollars buying what they need to earn powerful toons and such. you could easily see a level 10 player with all level 100 toons purchased with frontier coins. (I may be wrong if there is a limit to the "cost" of a team in arena? I never played arena until i was level 100 if I recall) Either way, you will always run into an imbalance between people who pay and those who dont.

OS
    iOS
    Well, in the end at least we agreed about the unbalanced fighting in the arena. It was my first idea, but it's true, I didn't think about the people spending money since I haven't done it (only have paid for Sirius, and just because I think that it is a good game and the developers deserved some money for their salaries). Now the solution is in their hands (if they read this), I honestly don't think that the best move is not to play Arena until you reach level 100, I am not there and I already have fought more than 1000 times, it has helped me to buy some relics so far.