Thread: Warrior LOL...

OS
    iOS

Warrior LOL...

Why don't his basic abilities work on counter strikes??. He cleanses *nothing* when he counters, but cleanses fine when he attacks.

Also.. face a team with W LOL and G Hierophant that also has W LOL and G Hierophant.. the app is confused as to WHICH SIDE should be getting the HP decrease... The players teems seems to collect ALLL the HP blocking while the AI team gets non.

Also... Raven Witch is suppose to have a possibility of cleansing silver buffs.. but she will NEVER cleanse Doom or Dark Ghost buffs from W LOL... the rest of the team, sure.. but never W LOL. And other silvers are fine, it's merely Doom and DG she will not clear from W LOL.

Also... W Minotaur's passive is stated as "Blocking all counter strikes" .. doesn't work against the LOL characters.
    Last edited by Yup; 09-10-2019 at 01:01 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Also... W Minotaur's passive is stated as "Blocking all counter strikes" .. doesn't work against the LOL characters.
    Learned this the hard way in SSS, might have won if the block worked. That ended my gauntlet run as I have no viable characters left that can beat Alexander, Charlotte, MLOL, and WLOL stacked with singularities and vipers galore.

OS
    iOS
    I have given up on going deep into Gauntlet territory - I am not doing the later stages until the sort the teams out - too frustrating and not fun anymore so not doing it - Just doing what I need to get what I want from loot. Usually a set of talisman and around 100-115 frags for the character.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496