Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    The cosmic dungeon, hands down.
    The Mayan Dungeon dropped 10 cosmic 1* t1 ruins for each level of the dungeon the first time, total 20, then on replay of them if it drops, it dropped 3.
    Also, 25 ironite, and various talismans.
    There are 2 parts (or levels).... the most difficult by far was the Shaman Ed w/ Mayan prietesses.... they jacked them up. Then in the other level, Necropolis has a tali I have never seen before.
    This was great, immediately leveled up a Yellow T3 cosmic to max....has near 19,000 hp.

Name:  Screenshot_20190911-044129.png
Views: 468
Size:  179.2 KBName:  Screenshot_20190911-043848.png
Views: 337
Size:  1.02 MB
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    The first win had a special rewards. The dungeon is costly, so i think the cosmic dungeon is still the best place for cosmic materials.

How did NotB eddie do? I used Benji, but it was kind of a grind. I only ran one key so far. I was hoping Mayan keys would drop somewhere.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    The first win had a special rewards. The dungeon is costly, so i think the cosmic dungeon is still the best place for cosmic materials.

How did NotB eddie do? I used Benji, but it was kind of a grind. I only ran one key so far. I was hoping Mayan keys would drop somewhere.
    You're probably right. But that first reward for each... wow. As rare as the T1 1* runes are, it's worth it to do it once. I'm still excited.LOL
    As far as NOTB....meh. I had Eternity tals, he was ok, but obviously Stormseye with under 30sec.'s is the team to go with.
    I did finish up one round with Icarus Ed...his fury finished them off. I had KP, but there is probably a better way to go. I was shocked at how much they jacked up the Shaman. Necropolis had a Visions of El dorado tali OR second passive. I started a thread on the whole thing. I really like this dungeon, plus alot of rewards in 3 turns....no grinding for hours.
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...891#post105891