OS
    Android

Please adjust the point requirements in the arena

the point requirements in the arena don't match the rank requirements very well. i'm 290 now but only have 3000ish points. so the payout will be 4 tiers lower, than the rank indicates.

the top 1000 requires 3500 points but around 850 players don't get them because they are too low on points.

basicly this is a very cheap way to screw 850+ people for their rewards. this problems occours on every single tier. please adjust this, it should be a very easy fix. if we have a specific rank why do we need a certain amount of points in addition? sure we should play the arena more, i get it, but these requirements are out of line as you can see.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Since they adjusted the rank rewards, the rewards have been unbalanced. Also.after reset the top players get a huge advantage of were thier ranking points are set. The top layers should get an advantage with the work and dedication they put in, but it is out of wack.

This may be a way to offset lone Eddie's in arena events. If you run a lone Eddie to stay low in rankings you will be penalized.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    + 1 ! Totally agree
    Dejavu-3204 (accepting trooper requests)

*Sorry for my english* UpTheIrons

OS
    Android
    Disco bug last 6battles in a row.waste of time trying to playin arena.please fix your game

OS
    Android
    I get about one dance per week since they did whatever fix.they did, which has been much appreciated. It is only a bother, but when you try and battle someone and the screen goes black has become quite annoying. It is happening several times per day.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Returning to the topic, I agree with OP, too many points difference between warlord 1 and king 5.

OS
    Android
    I dont even care which way they fix it. They can choose a specific number of points per rank, or they can choose a specific world ranking level. But pick one or the other. It is REALLY annoying to put in all the effort to get into the top 100 players but still only fall at like mid King levels because your ranking points are too low.

Alternatively, you could make the requirements and "either/or" situation. If a player meets either of the requirements, you get the highest level of rewards.

Why anyone plays the Arena in it's current state, I can't figure it out.