Ok... So something I've been wondering for a long time and just never brought it up because it really wasn't a big deal to me until now.

With the never ending introduction of new talismans and the need to bring those talismans up to 5* Max to fully realize their potential, we burn through a ton of resources and I have recently found myself running extremely low on 3* (Rainbow) Evolution Runes for upgrading said talismans. I grind Madness levels and BNW X and seem to be getting very few of the 3* variety. My question is "When I click the rewards section of those levels it doesn't say that 1* and 2* runes drop from these levels, but it seems they drop with more frequency than the 3* runes that are supposed to be the actual reward... Why is this?" If I want a certain talisman that is available in BNW, they only drop from certain dungeons as expected... So if I want higher tier rewards I play higher levels. If I want lower level rewards, I play lower levels. I'm growing tired of running through countless madness levels and getting rewards that are supposed to be for Normal or Hard difficulty.

Is this a bug or is this per the design of the game?

If I want clothes, I go to a clothing store and not the grocery store. When you advertise that a certain level gives certain rewards, they should only give those rewards. Perhaps I'm alone in this thinking, but hopefully I'm not.

Thoughts??? :-)