Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
One of my favorite songs..... this is great!!
I dunno about you, but when I test these parodies, I actually sing them out loud..... the only problem is, they crack ya up so much you can't sing w/ out laughing cuz you know what your saying is soooo true. These are more about laughing at ourselves. Like the profit of the beast image.... we're the puppet gamer on a string!

This is really good, thanks!

Did u read the full length Profit of the Beast?
We have to do a full length Quest for Fire, for the new image, now.
I absolutely did I actually voted for it in the poll that was.. pure cash to be honest, I loved it. Also to validate your point I absolutely sing these out loud to the tune; your hallowed be thy name parody about sitting on the dumptank I could not get through without cracking up like a middle schooler. For real this is the best thread on a forum ive been in quite a while. I appreciate you adding me to the band too I pride myself on a turn of phrase so it made my day when i got your message, let alone the fact that your top poster and possibly player in this pubescent fan game and you added me. Your posts keep me playing in general and im not really an app player, you should be getting kick downs from the devs haha