Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which Lilith...

OS
    Android

Which Lilith...

So, im about to grab my first Lilith with FC's. I don't have a need for any specific character type so I was wondering in your opinions is there a best or better Lilith to have?
    I will want to run her in arena and I always use Breeg or Emporer Ed's with Raven and whomever else.
    I don't have any talis sets outside of what you get in Night City and Talis horde.
    I was thinking on getting the assassin then grabbing Fate,Mark or Vorpals for her.
    Thoughts?
    Last edited by Aries419; 09-10-2019 at 02:18 AM.

OS
    Android
    I've got them all and have found uses for each EXCEPT the Sentinel one -- Awful!!!
    Warrior has a special place in my heart as she was my first but I like the Gunner and Assassin ones the most.
    AHABSHARPOON-5710

OS
    Android
    Thank you.
    I am leaning toward the assassin.
    I'll keep checking in.

OS
    Android
    Blue lilith can be useful in a team that you need a blocker and can cleanse and give immunity on her powe move. She may not be an offensive toon, but definetly has her attributes.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Def blue Lilith, the bs block is so good w/ assassin banshee and defensive talis like fortune or destiny.

OS
    Android
    Hmmm. I do have Destiny talis. I use them on my Clairvoyant. You definitely gave me an option nuke and muzzle. As did you ahabs(with the best profile pic ever) with your gunner/assassin thought.
    Ok. Right now I'm assassin or blue.
    I have destiny's for blue. Any thoughts on the purple talis I mentioned above if I go assassin, I'd have to get something.
    Thanks guys!!!!!

OS
    iOS
    Warrior and Assassin hit really hard so if you want damage go with one of them. But Magus is a very good tank that can be a godsend in a tough fight. I like Gunner pretty well but she doesn’t have any major specialty. Sentinel is definitely the weakest.

OS
    Android
    Don't buy a Lilith with FC!!!

OS
    iOS
    If you want to buy one got for it or wait until the next sac event where you can get frags for a random lilith. In my opinion they are actualy all decent in different ways and use them all in gauntlet battles. Blue Lilith is the most common one to go with due to blocking and cleaning but others have merit too. Sentinal is likely the least used but she still helps in certain teams and is great for team support and helth as well as being able to revive the whole team - she is the single hitter though. Warrior is OK and can help boost a warrior team a good bit and works well with Beelzebub. Gunner is decent and can hit hard in the right team as well as being good on support and buff removal - stick Like Talisman on her to get team immunity - in gauntlet I tend to use Gunner a fair bit as team support and healing as well as clearing defence team buffs. My daughter has her in her magic based farming team alongside Magus Undead Rescuer (with Life talisman also) , SoL and Blue Lilith or Kari - quite a team as it has a changing mixture of Oracles, Alchemy, Singularity, Life and Destiny/Fortune on it - I got her to focus on a blue team early on as she happened to get these characters quite early and also focused resources on getting magus talisman - pretty much not going for anythig else in the game - just focused on that team/unit and those talisman and she got two Life cosmics too.

Good luck!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    ALOT of detail Scott. Thank you for your time.